- 64 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2001 64' Queenship Raised Pilothouse Motor Yacht with Twin Caterpillar Inboard's
$75K PRICE REDUCTION FROM SELLER TO ACCOMODATE THE BUYER WITH UPGRADES AND/OR ADDITIONS. THIS OFFER WILL EXPIRE 6/1/14.
Professionally and meticulously maintained, classically designer-furnished, and abundantly equipped, IMAGINATION is an outstanding yacht ready for cruising. The beautiful cherry wood interior offers a spacious salon, open U-shaped galley, and three large staterooms. The large flybridge with custom hardtop, built-in L-shaped settees, and plenty of additional seating provides a comfortable accommodations for Owner and guests. Interior steps from the pilothouse render easy access to the flybridge.
IMAGINATION’s full-time captain has impeccably cared for every area of the yacht, and detailed maintenance records, diligently kept since the original purchase, are available for review.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- IMAGINATION is a 64’ luxury yacht that has the characteristics of a much larger motor yacht. Accommodations include a full-beam Master and a VIP, each with queen berth, and a third stateroom with twin berths. The crews quarters is located aft, separated from owners and guests with an entrance from the large swim platform. This self-contained space has everything necessary for living and is convenient to the engine room and mechanical space. It is an excellent design for cruising. Boarding at the swim platform, you notice the sea door to the crews quarters and engine room. Up a few steps is the aft deck which has a ladder access to the fly bridge, a teak table and chairs, and cushioned benches on either side. Dual glass entry doors lead to the salon, furnished on the port side with a very comfortable L-shaped sofa and twin cocktail tables that adjust to desired height and can be extended with a filler for a full dining table. Opposite is a low-profile, cherrywood entertainment center that extends the length of the room and features a 46” LCD TV, audio visual equipment, and plenty of storage. Forward is the galley, open to the salon for a comfortable great room feel, lending to enjoyment of all. U-shaped, it features full size appliances and plenty of storage. Proceeding forward, a few steps lead to the raised pilot house with a helm of full electronics and breaker panels convenient for monitoring the yacht. Seating includes a central helm chair for the operator and, behind, a large upholstered bench seat, raised with a table. An easily-ascended interior staircase leads to the fly bridge and doors on both sides of the pilothouse give access to the fore deck. Forward on the starboard side, a stair case descends to the staterooms. The Queen full-beam Master with custom, ensuite head is all the way aft, fitted with beautiful Shoji screens that provide ambiance, light, and privacy. The Queen VIP is all the way forward, and the third stateroom with twin berths is central. Each is beautifully furnished with decorator accouterments and is very comfortable. The flybridge is accessed externally from the aft deck and internally from the pilot house. It has a fully functioning helm, 2 large L-shaped lounges with cocktail tables, a helm chair, BBQ, wet bar, storage lockers, and a boat deck with dinghy and davit. The helm and seating area is covered with a large, custom fiberglass hard top.
- The raised pilothouse, finished in high-gloss cherry, opens to the port and starboard side decks. An elevated, upholstered bench with table provides comfortable seating for three. Interior steps lead to the flybridge. Furuno 74 nm radar Simrad AP20 autopilot Simrad 1S15 depth sounder Northstar 941X GPS Standard Horizon Quest VHF radio HP Pavilion slimline PC; 19” LG flatscreen monitor Simrad wind machine Video camera, engine room Side power bow thruster Ladder to fly bridge ACR RCL-100 spotlight Kolbert electric engine synchronizer, single lever controls KVH monitor EXM 94 KVH-4 SAT TV system CAT engine synchronizer HP computer, Nobeltec navigation
- The flybridge, designed for entertaining, features a helm seat, two large L-shaped settees with tables, a barbecue grill, and wet bar. Simrad depth repeater Simrad autopilot repeater VHF radio - Horizon Garmin GPS map 492 chart plotter Waterproof PC monitor ACR remote spotlight Bow thruster control Remote stabilizer controls Stereo speakers Dinghy and davit
- Deck Equipment
- Tide ride boarding ladder Muir windlass & anchor Texaline front window cover Dockside water connection Fresh water wash - aft/cockpit 8-man Avon life raft Fiberglass hard top Steelhead davit, rebuilt in 2010 Garlick helm chair Two L-lounges on fly bridge with table Aft deck table with 2 chairs and lounge Swim platform, teak top and sides; wet storage under Grill and wet bar on flybridge Fiberglass storage lockers on flybridge Teak aft deck Safety rails on swim platform Flybridge speakers Bow fresh and raw water wash down Complete canvas package
- Main Salon
- The spacious salon is furnished with a large, comfortable, L-shaped sofa and two small tables that convert to one, large dining table. A cherrywood entertainment center runs the length of the starboard side. Double sliding doors provide access to the aft deck. 47” LG flatscreen LCD television Panasonic blue ray player Sony stereo system with surround sound Direct TV system - 3 units Panasonic 5-disc player Reading lights (2) Speaker selectors for pilothouse, fly bridge, aft deck, and salon
- Forward of the salon is the large, U-shaped galley, fitted with granite countertops, high-quality appliances, and plenty of storage space. SubZero refrigerator/freezer drawers (2 each) Broan trash compactor Toaster oven Miele dishwasher Large Thermidor oven 4-burner Thermidor glass top stove Emerson garbage disposal Galley drawers (8) Wine glass storage Spice rack
- Master Stateroom
- The luxurious full-beam master stateroom is aft and is furnished with large queen berth, curved love seat, fixed Shoji screens, plenty of storage drawers, and a large hanging locker. The ensuite head of cherrywood and black granite features a spacious custom shower with Shoji screens, toilet, and bidet. 32” LCD flatscreen television DVD player DirecTV Stereo system Plentiful storage Cedar lined lockers
- Forward VIP Stateroom
- The forward VIP stateroom provides an island queen berth, lots of storage space, and a hanging locker. The guest head is shared with the port guest stateroom. Stereo system DirecTV DVD player 14” JVC TV/VCR combo Plentiful storage
- Port Guest Stateroom
- The guest stateroom offers twin berths, a hanging locker, and storage drawers. The head is shared with the VIP stateroom. 14” JVC TV/VCR combo Blinds
- Crew's Quarters
- The crew quarters offers a single berth, hanging locker, and storage drawers, a separate head with shower, and a galley with mini-fridge. Entrance to the crew quarters is through the transom. 14” JVC TV/VCR combo DVD player DirecTV Toaster oven Haier mini fridge Sharp microwave Sink
- 110-220 volt A/C and 24 volt D/C 24 volt distribution panel in pilothouse A/C distribution panel in pilothouse 100 amp power service Smart Y 100 amp splitter to (2) 50 amp 100 amp shore cord to 50 amp shore cord Onan 13.5 kw generator, 2104 hours Change polarity shore cord Onan 20 kw generator, 3574 hours Engine/house/ bow thruster batteries Three battery chargers D/C lighting with three Mastervolt inverters Queenship bilge monitoring system. 9 bilge pumps. Tank Watch black water gauge Hart tank tender (water and 4 fuel tanks) Custom deck lights: bow, flybridge, aft deck, and cockpit
- Engines & Mechanical
- Twin Caterpillar 3406E 800 hp diesel engines Multisea 2000 Naiad stabilizers Two Onan generators - 13kw and 20 kw (approx. 2100 hours) Hydraulic steering C-Charles Iso Boost 100 isolation transformer Phase three charger for bow thruster Battery charger - engine batteries Charles battery charger - house batteries Bennett Trim Tabs Sleipner SidePower bow thruster Delta T engine room ventilation MarineAir A/C; 2 chiller units Glendenning cable master 100 amp power cord Aqua whisper water maker Oil change system: engine, generator, transmission Engine coolant expansion tank Dripless shaft seals Fresh water pump, 24 volt VDO exhaust temperature gauge CAT digital & analog display Windshield wiper & washers (3) Beam central vac Racor fuel filter, engine & generator FireBoy auto-extinguisher system Miele clothes dryer Engine room sea strainers
- Options & Upgrades
- 13.5’ Nautica wide body tender (2001) with 50 hp Yamaha 4-stroke engine Naiad stabilizers Sleipner side power bow thruster Steelhead davit, rebuilt in 2010
- Owner’s and Captain’s personal items. A list will be provided at the time of sale.
- Salesman's Comments
- IMAGINATION is 64’ of luxury with all the features of a much larger yacht. Three staterooms, crews quarters separated from owners and guests, raised pilot house, large flybridge with boat deck, luxurious accommodations, and many entertaining areas are but a few of the yacht’s highlights. The flybridge is accessed from the pilot house via an interior staircase and also from the aft deck via a ladder. There is plenty of room on the bridge, aft deck, and pilot house for comfortable cruising. Consistently and expertly maintained by a knowledgeable owner and professional captain, the yacht shows the care and detail you would expect in a yacht of this class. IMAGINATION is a must see when considering an outstanding yacht that is outfitted and ready to go. She is turn-key; ready and waiting for your inspection.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.