- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 350-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1989 LUHRS 400 CONVERTIBLE OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 454-cid 350-hp Gas Engine's with only 668 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Manual Pump-Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Generator, Windlass Anchor, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Tubular Aluminum Framed Fly-Bridge Top w/Full-Enclosure & Cockpit Cover, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Offers are being considered!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Conservative fly-bridge cruiser from late 1980s mixed fishing, cruising features in well-priced package. Spacious twin-stateroom interior boasts expansive salon with L-shaped dinette, compete galley with microwave, large head with shower stall. Fishing accessories include dual washdowns, in-deck fishbox, rocket launchers, flush rod holders. Note large bridge.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom w/Drawer Storage & Hanging Locker Storage to Starboard Guest Cabin w/Bunk-Bed's Forward to Port w/Privacy Door Salon w/L-Shaped Dinette Forward to Starboard Salon w/Sofa to Port Head (Manual Pump-Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink (Double Stainless-Steel) Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Coffee Maker Ice-Maker (Not Operating; Using as a freezer presently) Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger Generator (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's Emergency Start System
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (4) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Transom Storage Tubular Aluminum Framed Fly-Bridge Top w/Full Enclosure; Note Aft Deck Cover Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (4) Built-In Rod Holders
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Horn Dockside Water Connection Dripless Shaft Logs FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.