- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 310-hp Blue Water Inboards
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
1996 BAYLINER 3587 MOTOR YACHT OFFERS AN EXCELLENT PLATFORM FOR EXTENDED CRUISING -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes Boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre 310-hp Gas Engine's with only 250 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), (2) Heads (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Central Vacuum System, Westerbeke Generator (180-Hours), Windlass Anchor, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, etc.), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer, Aft Deck Hardtop w/Full Isin-Glass Enclosure, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes owners manuals & maintenance records. Requires TLC ... Canvas is in marginal condition, needs buff/wax, rub-rail shows some dock rash, galley refrigerator replaced with AC only style unit.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Contemporary aft-cabin motoryacht broke new ground for mid-size cruisers with innovative three-stateroom interior. In addition to standard fore, aft staterooms, small mid-cabin sleeping area is located under the salon dinette. Compact salon is arranged with galley aft, standard lower helm. Three-door configuration provides access to forward head and staterooms. Hardtop was a popular option.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom w/Drawer Storage & Hanging Locker Storage Guest Stateroom Forward to Port w/Privacy Door Forward Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Convertible Dinette to Port Sofa to Starboard Lower Helm Forward to Starboard w/Captains Chair Aft / Master Stateroom w/Privacy Door Aft / Master Stateroom Hanging Locker & Drawer Storage Aft / Master Stateroom Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Central Vacuum System Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (Electric) Oven Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder / Fish-Finder GPS w/Chartplotter Radar (Dome Antenna) AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (3) Batteries (4) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 50-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord Westerbeke Generator (180-Hours) (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- (1) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Fender Holders Transom Shower Radar Arch Aft-Deck Fiberglass Hardtop w/Isin-Glass Enclosure & Screens
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Remote Control Spotlight Dockside City Water Connection Owners Manuals Maintenance Records FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.