- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-cid 270-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
REDUCED PRICE! THE ORIGINAL OWNER WANTS IT MOVED NOW! ONLY 380 ORIGINAL HOURS WOW! DID I SAY VERY LIGHT USAGE. 25 HOURS A YEAR AVERAGE USAGE! VERY CLEAN & NICELY EQUIPPED. HOIST KEPT. YOU CAN'T FIND ANOTHER BOAT AS NICE AS THIS FOR THE PRICE! 1988 CHRIS CRAFT 320 AMEROSPORT OFFERS AN EXCELLENT PLATFORM FOR DAY-BOATING & OVERNIGHTING -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 350-cid 270-hp Inboard Gas Engine's with only 380 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Side Windows & Slant Back Canvas Enclosure), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: What an opportunity, original owner boat; Hoist kept and never bottom painted! Sale includes owners manuals and maintenance records. Highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide hd this to say:
Express introduced by Chris Craft in 1987. Wide 11' 11" beam permits large interior with convertible dinette, full galley, stand-up head with sink & shower. Single-level cockpit features double-wide helm and companion seats, bench seating aft. Radar arch, cockpit lighting, bow pulpit were standard.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth w/Port & Starboard Hanging Storage Lockers Forwards Berth w/Drawer Storage Dinette to Port w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth) Settee to Starboard (Converts to Bunk-Bed's) Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum-Log (Depth/Speed/Water Temp.) GPS AM/FM Stereo System
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Fender Holders (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs BOTTOM NEVER PAINTED!! (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Side Windows & Slant-Back Enclosure) Dockside Water Connection OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS ORIGINAL OWNER HOIST KEPT FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Mike Vargo directly at (734) 626-0556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.