(LOCATION: Tarpon Springs FL) This Ericson 381 has classic good looks and comfortable accommodations. She features large cockpit and handcrafted interior that has to be seen to be appreciated.
The interior is warm and inviting with teak woodwork, light blue upholstery, and teak & holly sole. The salon features facing settees with centerline drop-leaf table. Bulkhead storage to either side keeps everything at hand. The galley is located starboard, aft, and is equipped with teak cabinets, solid surface counter top, stainless steel double sink with pressurized fresh water. A large ice box and freezer keep food fresh and a three-burner range with oven is ready for cooking. There's ample galley storage as well as storage in general with bulkhead shelves and compartments and under-seat hide-aways. Across from the galley is the nav station with full electronics and chart table.
There is a large v-berth forward with under-berth storage, bulkhead storage, and hanging lockers. The enclosed head compartment has head, vanity with stainless steel sink, and shower. A double berth aft of the nav station provides additional accommodations.
Electronics include: Furuno Radar, Raymarine Auto Pilot, Datamarine Digital Depth Finder, Datamarine Wind / Speed Display, Datamarine Speed / Distance Display, Garmin 230 GPS, Hawkeye Depth Finder, Icom VHF Radio, Icom IC-178 SSB Radio, Ritchie Compass, Sirius Satellite Radio, Sony Sound System with Bose Speakers, and Seth Thomas Barometer. Auxiliary power is provided by a Universal 32-hp diesel engine.
On deck we have a large cockpit with full enclosure, ample seating, pedestal helm with stainless wheel, compass, and teak fold-away table. There is an Aquos inflatable dinghy for beach access, at boarding ladder, and freshwater shower for after swim.
This Ericson 381 is well equipped and well maintained, so whether you are planning a weekend getaway, or a cruise to the islands this Ericson sloop is ready to accommodate. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this American classic.
- Forward Stateroom with V-berth Enclosed Head with Mirrored Vanity Roomy Salon with Facing Settees Centerline Dropleaf Table Bulkhead Storage L-Shaped Galley Nav Station Aft Berth
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno Radar Raymarine Auto Pilot Datamarine Digital Depth Finder Datamarine Wind / Speed Display Datamarine Speed / Distance Display Garmin 230 GPS Hawkeye Depth Finder Icom VHF Radio Icom IC-178 SSB Radio Ritchie Compass Sirius Satellite Radio Sony Sound System with Bose Speakers Seth Thomas Barometer
- Deck & Hull
- New Standing Rigging (less than a year old) Full Cockpit Enclosure Roomy Cockpit Fold-away Teak Table Under-Seat Storage Freshwater Shower Aquos Inflatable Dinghy
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Universal 32-hp Diesel Engine with 1700 hours Solar Panel Kiss Wind Generator Three New Batteries Air Conditioning
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.