- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MOTIVATED SELLER - BRING ALL OFFERS
(LOCATION: Portsmouth RI) The Catalina 30 Mark II has earned an international reputation as the leader in her class. Built to accentuate style, performance, and comfort this Catalina has become the choice of sailors worldwide. Whether you are planning a weekend getaway, or a cruise to the islands this 30 footer is ready to accommodate. She features a roomy cockpit and comfortable interior with family accommodations.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with dodger, side curtains, top, cushioned seating, and centerline pedestal helm. Features include aluminum mast and boom, stainless steel standing rigging, and two-speed self-tailing winches. Sails include full batten main sail and newer (2004) jibs. Auxiliary power is provided by a 1998 Universal diesel engine.
The interior is open and extremely comfortable. Forward is the main cabin with v-berth, under-berth storage, hanging locker with drawer and shelf storage, and enclosed head with shower. The salon is open with L-shaped dinette, foldaway dining table, convertible settee, and chart table with storage, and full galley. The galley is equipped with teak cabinet with solid surface counter top, stainless steel two-burner range with oven, top loading refrigerator, and stainless steel double sinks. The aft cabin feature double berth. She has all the necessary accommodations for a family getaway.
Electronics include: Furuno Radar, Apelco Loran C Navigator, Standard Horizon GPS Chart 150, Datamarine Digital Depth Finder, Datamarine Speed / Distance Display, and VHF Radio. Call now to schedule a showing of this wonderful 30' Catalina Mk II.
- Forward V-Berth with Under-berth Storage Port Side Head Compartment Marine Head, Vanity with Sink, and Shower Starboard Hanging Locker with Drawer and Shelf Storage Port Side L-shape Dinette with Foldaway Dining Table Starboard Convertible Settee Chart Table with Storage Cabinet Wraparound Galley Double Berth Aft
- Teak Cabinets Solid Surface Countertop Top-loading Refrigerator Two-burner Range with Oven Stainless Steel Double Sinks Pressurized Hot and Cold Fresh Water
- Deck & Hull
- Main Sail with Battens Newer Jib (2004) Spacious Cockpit Dodger with Side Curtains and Fly Back Pedestal Helm with Compass Stainless Steel Wheel Cushioned Seating
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno Radar Apelco Loran C Navigator Standard Horizon GPS Chart 150 Datamarine Digital Depth Finder Datamarine Speed / Distance Display VHF Radio
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 1998 Universal Diesel Engine 30-amp Shore Power Two Batteries Water Heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.