- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
BEAUTIFUL UNIFLITE 42 MOTORYACHT !
New Westerbeke 8kw Generator with 72 hours!
Replaced Aluminum Fuel Tanks !
New Risers and Manifolds ( Jan 2011)
ONE OWNER YACHT! PURCHASED NEW FROM THE NEW YORK BOAT SHOW IN 1984!!
- L-shaped couch to port Soft grey carpet flooring Teak wood throughout Single barrel chair to starboard Sony stereo/CD/DVD/Video Cassette player Panasonic flat screen TV Remote Controls for electronics VHF receiver in Salon Forward windshield cover Magazine rack and book storage End tables Opening windows w/screens Lamps Indirect track lighting
- Corner Dinette with storage Reading lights AC temp controls Mirrors Coffee Maker Teak and Holly Sole
- New electric 3-burner stove Lighted oven Full size refrigerator and freezer Oster Microwave Oven Double stainless steel sink New faucet Abundant storage above and below Ice bucket
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline queen berth Two large hanging lockers Drawer storage Private head with entry door and separate curtain shower Large dresser port side Vanity lights to port Starboard side storage Stereo Speakers Portlights for natural light
- Master Head
- Shower tub/stall Electric head Vanity Opening porthole light Storage below sink
- VIP Stateroom
- Center-lined double berth w/storage underneath Reading Lights Overhead Portlights Port hanging locker Vanity starboard Medicine cabinet Electric head w/shower handle
- Centerline helm station U Zip in center panel Wet Compass 2 Captain Chairs Under helm storage Sunbrella fabric Bimini top with full enclosure Stainless steel wheel Courtesy lights Alpine speakers Trim tab controls Visual Engine synchronizing system
- Standard Horizon GX 2100 VHF Standard Horizon GPS 1000C Chartplotter Leica MK40 GPS navigator Simrad Radar RA40CR Digital Depth/Fishfinder Robertson AP 100 Autopilot Sony digital faceplate w/AM/FM/CD/MP3 Ritch lighted Compass Alpine speakers Stand Spectrom backup VHF EPIRB 12 Volt plug in
- Electrical System
- Westerbeke 8kw Generator w/72 Hours-NEW Jan/2009 Battery charging system AC/Heat Hot water heater 50 Amp shore power cord 30 Amp Shore power cord Trim tabs Fire Boy suppression system
- Engine Room
- Twin Crusader 454 Gas engines Tool Box New Risors and Manifolds as of Jan 2011 3 Fuel Filters for each engine Robertson Autopilot Float Switches in bilges
- Aft Deck
- Swim Platform with Ladder Pop up cleats Davit system Freshwater dockside hookup Washdown
- Large aft deck Courtesy lights Molded in steps to bridge Deck box Brush/supply storage Forward deck hatch Stainless steel rails Outboard motor mount Ships bell Bow Pulpit
- Stainless steel cleats Trim tabs Swim Platform Electric which system for anchor Y-Valve discharge
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht