- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- IPS 600
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
AS OF JULY 2014
ENGINE HOURS – Port, 865.9 / Stbd - 861.6 / Generator - 1150.9
Hull and Running Gear completely Soda blasted to original surfaces.
Hull primed with 3 coats Interlux InterProtect HS Primer, then 2 complete coats of Interlux “Micron 66”
All Running Gear primed and painted.
Both Zincs on Running Gear replaced.
All four Propellers painted with Prop speed.
All four large Zincs on the transom replaced.
Both Gears serviced by JAS Marine to include oil and oil filters changed, plus both Zincs changed on underwater pods.
Gear Oil Samples taken by JAS.
Starboard Gear Pressure Sensor replaced.
Primary Racor Fuel Filter for Generator replaced.
Air Filter for Holding Tank replaced.
All Belts on both Volvo Engines replaced and all Belt Pulleys serviced or replaced.
- Hull washed, waxed, and detailed
- Tiara’s most popular Sovran features two staterooms with their own private heads with separate shower stalls. This is the boat that started the Volvo IPS Pod drive revolution. Powerful Volvo diesels with joystick docking and maneuvering. 36,000 BTU of enclosed and air conditioned helm lets you cruise in absolute comfort year round. This Sovran has beautiful teak and holly floors below and exquisite teak bulkheads and cabinetry, a large U-shaped dinette located opposite of a 26” flat screen TV entertainment center. This vessel is loaded with electronics. Her owner purchased her new and she is exceptionally clean, beautifully appointed and comes with many spare parts. Turnkey and ready to go cruising anywhere! Maintenance records available. Call for an appointment. We are happy to provide you with a courtesy showing. A must see! AS OF JULY 2014 ENGINE HOURS – Port, 865.9 / Stbd - 861.6 / Generator - 1150.9 Hull and Running Gear completely Soda blasted to original surfaces. Hull primed with 3 coats Interlux InterProtect HS Primer, then 2 complete coats of Interlux “Micron 66” All Running Gear primed and painted. Both Zincs on Running Gear replaced. All four Propellers painted with Prop speed. All four large Zincs on the transom replaced. Both Gears serviced by JAS Marine to include oil and oil filters changed, plus both Zincs changed on underwater pods. Gear Oil Samples taken by JAS. Starboard Gear Pressure Sensor replaced. Primary Racor Fuel Filter for Generator replaced. Air Filter for Holding Tank replaced. All Belts on both Volvo Engines replaced and all Belt Pulleys serviced or replaced. Hull washed, waxed, and detailed RECENT UPGRADES Engines Serviced - November 2012 Transmission Serviced – April 2013 Engine Zincs – April 2013 Engine Raw Water Strainers – Volvo upgrade – April 2013 Props pulled / drive shaft serviced – April 2013 RayMarine Electronics – Servicing and updated software – April 2013
- Recent bottom job 7/19/2012 Spare propellers Spare anchor and line Coast guard safety package
- Teak companionway entry steps with storage underneath Companionway safety handrail Bose Lifestyle 18 AM/FM stereo with CD, integrated DVD and concealed speakers. Large high gloss Starboard U-shaped Teak & Maple dinette table/ filler cushion with seating for 4-5, converts to double berth Cable TV/phone outlet Sharp Aquos 26" flat screen LCD TV Marine Air Systems 16,000 BTU, air conditioner with reverse cycle heat. Compressor is remotely located in the engine room; controls in salon Mold and mildew resistant vinyl hullside and headliner treatment Solid teak hardwood floor 12V lighting Matching foot stool Overhead hatch w/shade & screen Two large opening port lights IPOD connection above the refrigerator in cabinet Storage below dinette seating Beautiful Teak cabinetry & bulkheads 110 Volt GFCI outlet Reading lights
- Corian countertop 2 S.S. undermount sinks with Corian covers and hot/cold water faucet Upper and lower cabinet storage Recessed two-burner electric cooktop with Corian cover and safety shut-off switch Microwave/convection oven Over/under refrigerator/freezer Storage for cooktop and sink covers Exhaust fan Waste basket GFI outlets
- Master Stateroom
- Private entry to forward master head Manually actuated pedestal berth with pillow top innerspring mattress, quilt, two (2) pillow shams, and eight (8) throw pillows Storage compartments under berth Port and starboard overhead storage cabinets Cedar backed hanging locker, starboard Two (2) reading lights, independently switched Sharp Aquos 19" flat screen LCD TV 12V DVD player Marine Air Systems 6,000 BTU air conditioner with reverse cycle heat. Compressor is remotely located in the engine room; controls in the stateroom. Cable TV/phone outlet 120V outlet
- Master Head
- Full frame door with entry from the master stateroom Fiberglass stall shower with glass shower door and shower sump pump Corian vanity countertop with clear glass vessel sink Lighted upper medicine cabinet with mirror Lower vanity storage Avonite inlay floor Vacuflush toilet Exhaust fan GFI outlets Air conditioning
- Guest Stateroom
- Full frame door with entry from the salon/galley Entry to day/guest head Twin berths with deep quilted innerspring mattresses, quilts, and two (2) pillow shams Cedar hanging locker, port. Includes removable shelves and closet rod for hangers. Storage cabinet in forward bulkhead and access to storage under companionway steps 2 reading lights, independently switched Sharp Aquos 19" flat screen LCD TV 12V DVD player Mirror on starboard bulkhead in addition to upholstered headboards Cable TV/phone outlet 120V outlets Corian vanity countertop Lighted upper medicine cabinet with mirror Lower vanity storage Marine Air Systems 6,000 BTU air conditioner with reverse cycle heat. Compressor is remotely located in the engine room; controls in guest stateroom Emergency egress through upper cockpit floor
- Guest Head
- Full frame door with entry from guest stateroom Fiberglass shower with sump pump and shower curtain Vacuflush toilet with cover
- Hydraulic tilt steering Volvo electronic binnacle controls Joystick docking for IPS system Air conditioned & heated Remote stereo control Windlass control Trim tab controls Double wide power helm seat Spotlight control Tilt-away helm for easy access
- 2- Raymarine E120 Color GPS/Plotter/Radar/Sonar (includes CF/906P chip Near Bahamas and US South East) Raymarine Radar – 48 mile Raymarine ST60 – Digital Depth Raymarine ST8002 Autopilot Raymarine Ray 240 VHF with external speaker Compass Volvo digital engine monitor
- Easy forward access with wide walk arounds Windlass controls Weld bow rail system – 316L stainless Molded –in bow pulpit Anchor roller 3-Bomar aluminum hatches Anchor locker access Foredeck sun pads Upgrade plow anchor Upgrade windlass w/all chain rode
- Hull, Deck & Upper Cockpit
- White gelcoat hull and deck Black gelcoat bootline with gold accent Awlgrip Awlstar anti-fouling bottom paint Deck constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, balsa coring, and hand-laid fi berglass using a premium resin Tiara custom diamond pattern non-skid deck and cockpit surfaces Wood and foam core stringers, encapsulated by hand-laid fiberglass, are integrated to the hull Gelcoated bilge Bronze seacocks on all underwater thru-hull fittings Molded-in hullside engine room ventilation Bennett Marine 12V hydraulic recessed trim tabs 4 stainless steel molded-in, recessed opening portlights with privacy inserts 3 Bomar low profile extruded aluminum forward deck hatches with adjusters and built-in Ocean Air screens and privacy covers Molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit with S.S. roller One-piece welded, bow rail with pulpit, staff, and Tiara burgee Flush forward fiberglass storage locker and flush anchor rode locker with overboard drain Automatic rope/chain anchor windlass system with operation from foredeck foot pedal and remote switch at helm. Includes 1) 10" S.S. foredeck cleat, 40' chain rode, 200' rope rode, and Delta galvanized 35 lb. anchor. Black rubrail with 316L S.S. cap Eight (8) S.S. cleats for lines - four (4) 12" cleats and four (4) 10" cleats Foredeck sun pad with cup holders and 316L S.S. handrail. Tiara custom composite windshield integrated into the standard hardtop with tempered safety glass, safety handrails, power opening center section, and Imtra windshield wiper system Tiara custom composite hardtop integrated with the windshield. Includes solid side glass enclosures, aft curtain, two (2) Bomar low profile extruded aluminum hatches with built-in Ocean Air screens and privacy covers, and Imtra red and white LED lighting. Aft curtain includes a zippered entryway. Tiara hinged helm console with digital engine monitoring display, recessed cup holder, clock, 12V accessory outlet, and 17.5" mahogany steering wheel Bench style helm seat electrically actuated fore and aft with storage below Upper cockpit wet bar including sink with cup holders, refrigerator Centerline entry to salon with acrylic sliding companionway door, lock, screen door, and privacy cover Portside navigation center including chart storage with white acrylic lid and cup holders Curved companion lounge with cup holders and fiberglass table. A portlight with privacy cover for the aft stateroom is located below the lounge. Egress hatch from aft stateroom TV jack/outlet Teak headliner panels and teak and Corian accents in upper cockpit Weather covers for helm console and all cockpit furniture Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo system with remote, amp, subwoofer, and four (4) speakers (two (2) in hardtop and two (2) in aft cockpit). Includes Clarion iPod interface.
- Lower Cockpit
- Day hatch for engine room access Actuated cockpit floor with insulated fiberglass liner for engine room access Aft facing seating Wrap-around lounge with drink holders and storage below Removable fiberglass table with drink holders and sun pad conversion Molded-in steps to deck walkways with safety handrails above Cockpit coaming bolsters Imtra cockpit LED courtesy lighting with remote control S.S. handrails, lower to upper cockpit 120V GFI outlet
- Transom Area
- Single transom (starboard side) acrylic glass entry door with S.S. hardware. Door opens inboard with safety catch. Transom S.S. grab rail, centered Port and starboard pop-up cleats, transom mounted 52" integrated swim platform with slide-out S.S. swim ladder and four (4) padeyes Transom storage compartment with fiberglass liner and one-piece door actuated with gas springs Cockpit shower, hot and cold water Fresh water washdown outlet with S.S. fittings and 25 ft. coiled blue hose Raw water washdown outlet with S.S. fittings and 25 ft. coiled yellow hose
- 50 Amp shore power cable/ Glendenning Battery charger – 100 Amp 8-Batteries- with a custom shelf above the Starboard Bank Distribution panel 12 Volt DC system 120/240 Volt AC system Battery Parallel switch Bonding system
- Engine Room
- Onan 11.5kw diesel generator with sound shield and helm indicator w/ 802 hours Engine Raw Water Strainers – Volvo upgrade – April 2013 Custom battery cover/ shelf with fireproof Brazilian wood Tiara custom 12V DC and 120V/240V AC electrical system 120V/240V AC 50 amp 65' dockside power cord with Glendenning cable recoiler and adapter for 30 amp service Cable TV and phone inlets/outlets with 65' dockside power cord TV and AM/FM radio antennas Victron battery charger (1), 100 amp 12V two bank battery system with batteries and battery switches (three (3) engine batteries and five (5) house batteries) Battery parallel system Electrical bonding system Zincs - transom, trim tabs and drive units Volvo Penta electronic engine controls and steering system Volvo Penta IPS Joystick Plus control Volvo Penta digital engine monitoring system Ritchie SuperSport SS-2000 compass High output alternators, 115 amps Engine room acoustical insulation with overhead fiberglass liner and 12V fluorescent lighting Engine hatch actuator Racor fuel filters/water separators for engines and generator Raw water intake strainers on engines and generator Vibration mounts for engines Plate mounted, thru-bolted engine system Three-port oil changing system for main engines and generator 2 engine room blowers, 250 CFM each 4 automatic/manual bilge pumps with monitors at helm, 2000 GPH each: (1) forward, (1) mid, and (1) aft 1 composite fuel tank, total capacity 375 gallons, with in-line fuel vent filters and fuel shutoff valve on top of tank Dockside water inlet 2 fresh water tanks, 55 gallons each Fresh water pressure system with Shurflo variable speed pump, (5) GPM 1 holding tank, 50 gallons, with deck discharge and holding tank vent filter Fresh water tank/holding tank monitor 1 water heater with exchanger, 20 gallons Kahlenbergchrome dual trumpet air horn
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID: GG