- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"GLORIA DEO" features outstanding custom hardtop, transom dinghy davits. 389 original, well maintained hours. "Docking on command" bow and stern thruster system. Clean, well-aired and tidy.
Berthed inland Jacksonville - convenient to Interstates.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Note outstanding Custom bridge hardtop and dinghy davit. Large cockpit with side door access to Master Stateroom and molded steps up to covered aft deck. Wet bar, built-in seating, wing doors out to wide side decks. Handy and interior to Flybridge with hardtop, generous seating, bridge refrigerator. Expansive light and bright accomodations. Below featuring solid cherry wood Karadon. Solid surface countertops, Galley slightly down and handy to Salon. Guest Stateroom forward with centerline queen and head with day-head door. Engine Room access at Salon. Cockpit model has generator aft, allowing for roomy engine room. Master Stateroom features split with totally separate head and shower compartments.
- Washer / Dryer Helm deck refrigerator Aft deck ice maker Teak/Holly Galley floor/storage Norcold refrigerator/freezer Smooth top 3-burner stove Microwave
- Electronics and Navigation
- Raymarine RL80C radar/chart Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot Raymarine ST40 depth finder Raymarine DSC VHF Danforth compass TV's in Master, Guest and Salon
- Electrical System
- Onan 11.5 kw Generator (168 hours) 50 amp / 220V shore power Xantrex inverter/charger (4) House batteries (2) Engine batteries Glendenning Cable Master
- Deck and Hull
- Hard top Bridge, aft deck canvas Lewmar windlass, anchor Dinghy/Davit Forward deck cushions
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Three-zone marine air conditioning Dripless shaft logs Fire suppression system Docking on command; bow and stern thrusters Vacuflush heads Head holding tank Lube oil change system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.