- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 250 4-Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Sport Fisherman is not only spic 'n span but is fully loaded and perfectly equipped for the avid fisherman!
- Interior Equipment
- 20" flat screen TV Vacu-flush head system with holding tank and macerator New upholstery on all chairs Large head/shower Stove Microwave oven Refrigerator Halon-type fire extinguisher
- Navionics Raymarine E120 Electronics Package worth $10,500 Raymarine Auto Pilot Radar Dome Satellite Radio
- Electrical Equipment
- Hot water system Air Conditioning 3 new batteries with onboard charging system 5 Kw Kohler generator with 105 hours 2 spare shore power cords Hydraulic floor deck with huge below deck storage cooler
- Deck & Cockpit Equipment
- Anchor windlass Spare anchor with rope Rod holder Grill and cutting board Life raft Mcmurdo GPS, EPIRB and many flares Spare prop First aid kit/toolbox Spare 4-man life raft 92 qt. baitwell and 235 qt. fishbox
- Additional Information
- Recent maintenance in June 2012 included tune-up on Genset and both outboards, every fuel filter replaced and new bilge pumps and float switches. New bottom paint in May 2012. Many other extras.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details, or to arrange a showing, contact Central Agent Michael Tyrrell at 954.325.3461 or Michael@dtfyachts.com .