- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 250 4-Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Sport Fisherman is not only spic 'n span but is fully loaded and perfectly equipped for the avid fisherman!
- Interior Equipment
- 20" flat screen TV Vacu-flush head system with holding tank and macerator New upholstery on all chairs Large head/shower Stove Microwave oven Refrigerator Halon-type fire extinguisher
- Navionics Raymarine E120 Electronics Package worth $10,500 Raymarine Auto Pilot Radar Dome Satellite Radio
- Electrical Equipment
- Hot water system Air Conditioning 3 new batteries with onboard charging system 5 Kw Kohler generator with 105 hours 2 spare shore power cords Hydraulic floor deck with huge below deck storage cooler
- Deck & Cockpit Equipment
- Anchor windlass Spare anchor with rope Rod holder Grill and cutting board Life raft Mcmurdo GPS, EPIRB and many flares Spare prop First aid kit/toolbox Spare 4-man life raft 92 qt. baitwell and 235 qt. fishbox
- Additional Information
- Recent maintenance in June 2012 included tune-up on Genset and both outboards, every fuel filter replaced and new bilge pumps and float switches. New bottom paint in May 2012. Many other extras.
- For further details, or to arrange a showing, contact Central Agent Michael Tyrrell at 954.325.3461 or Michael@dtfyachts.com .