- 22 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 200-hp Saltwater Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 2 Stroke
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) LIGHTLY USED AND HOIST KEPT SINCE NEW THIS 2004 KEY WEST 225 WALKAROUND OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single Mercury 200-hp 2-Stroke Motor with only 289 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Cuddy-Cabin w/Sleeping Accommodation's for Two, Head (Electric Flush) w/6-Gal Remote Pump-Out Holding Tank, Large Cockpit w/Transom Live-Well, Raw-Water Washdown, Built-In Port/Starboard Rod-Storage, Garmin 498 GPS w/Chartplotter, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Forward/Side Isin-Glass Windows & Aft Drop-Canvas, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Exceptionally clean, pride of ownership is evident. Sale includes docklines, life-jackets, flares, and fire extinguisher. Owners manuals for boat and equipment. Highly recommended by listing agent!
- Cuddy Cabin w/Sleeping Accommodation's for Two Head Under Flip-Up Cushion (Electric Flush) w/Remote 6-Gallon Holding Tank & Pump-Out
- Sink w/Pump-Faucet
- Ritchie Compass Icom M-302 VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin 498 GPS w/Chartplotter & Fish-Finder
- (2 Batteries (1) Battery Switch (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Plow Anchor (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Swim Step w/Boarding Ladder (4) Built-In Rod-Holders
- Additional Information
- Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Convertible-Top w/Forward/Side Isin-Glass & Drop Rear (1) Transom Live-Well (20-Gallon) Raw-Water Washdown Sale Includes: Dock Lines, Life-Jackets, Flares, Fire Extinguisher OWNERS MANUALS ORIGINAL OWNER HOIST KEPT FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Gary Wiegand directly at (586) 218-8662 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.