- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Cape Haze FL) This Hunter 460 has classic style and luxurious accommodations. Fresh bottom paint, January 2013; recently refitted and brought up to “like new” standards, she is ready provide first class accommodations. This beauty is in sail-away condition with her 14-beam and 5'6" draft, and is the most up-to-date and well-equipped 460 on the market. All lines lead to the cockpit for the safety and ease of single-handed sailing if necessary. Whether you are planning a weekend getaway or a cruise to the islands this 46' Hunter is ready to accommodate with a large cockpit and upscale interior with three staterooms with the option of a fourth stateroom, and three heads. In addition this cruiser comes with a new stern-mount dinghy with 9.9 Mercury outboard and a 1100 Yamaha 3-person jet ski with trailer.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with bimini top, dodger, cushioned seating, three under-seat lockers, and foldaway cockpit tables for cocktails or alfresco dining. Electronic equipment includes a full Raytheon package with auto pilot, color chart plotter, GPS, tri-data displays, and Standard Horizon VHF radio. Other features: swim platform, transom shower, stainless steel swim ladder, life jackets, lifesling, and rail mounted BBQ grill. Sails & rigging includes: all rigging is in excellent shape with Seldon main roller furling, 110% furling genoa, new 125 10.5 oz. genoa, cruising spinnaker with sock & rigging, main traveler on overhead arch, and four Lewmar self-tailing winches. Cabin windows and hatches have been upgraded to new Lexan. Auxiliary power is provided by a 2005 Yanmar 76-hp diesel engine upgrade over the standard 62-hp model.
The spacious interior is great-looking, well-finished, and extremely comfortable. When you come below you find a large wrap-around convertible settee with dining table to port with a full galley aft. The galley features with roomy cabinets, solid surface counter top, stainless steel four-burner range with oven, Grunett top-loading refrigerator and freezer, microwave oven, and an island with stainless steel double sink. Across from the dinette is a pair of leather loungers with center console. Moving aft is the nav station with chart table. A new 19” flat screen TV and an AM/FM/CD sound system with Bose speakers provide entertainment.
There are three (or four) staterooms. The forward master stateroom features double entry, island queen berth, under-berth storage, hanging locker, bulkhead storage, and two private head compartments. Included separator panel, filler boards, and mattresses allow for conversion from single to two staterooms when preferred. The guest staterooms are aft and have double berths, under-berth storage, and storage lockers. The guest / day head with vanity and shower serves the guest staterooms and is located aft opposite the galley.
This is a beautiful Hunter 460 with striking interior, classic design, and flawless craftsmanship. She is well equipped, professionally maintained, and ready to sail. This Hunter 460 is a must see for who will accept only the best. Call now to schedule a showing of this wonderful 46' Hunter.
- Versatility best describes the Hunter 460. Whether crossing oceans or bays, banging around the buoys or just living aboard, this boat has the capacity to do it all. Bringing the cockpit full beam allows the use of a custom console complete with mechanical steering, electronics space, twin fold down tables, and even a storage bin with drink holders. The standard recessed windlass allows the capability of handling two anchors simultaneously on the dual offset anchor roller. Self-draining propane lockers on both port and starboard are convenient, safe, and practical. The Hunter trademark cockpit arch keeps the adjustable traveler up and out of the way and makes a great attachment point for the Bimini. Hand-rubbed teak and exquisite fabrics are in evidence throughout the grand interior, where storage is plentiful as is natural light and ventilation. The dinette area is large enough to handle the crew, but intimate enough for two. An enormous dual-opening refrigerator and freezer are central to the U-shaped galley. Force 10 stove and oven, plus a microwave, will make dinners a joy to prepare while the island sink will have cleanup covered. Storage for everything is at hand including the recessed trash receptacle. Entertaining is gracious with the open salon which incorporates a TV and CD stereo. Twin comfortable seats and a convertible cocktail table are located just forward of the extensive nav station with plenty of space for electronics and gear. The forward master stateroom rivals most yachts twice her size. Twin hanging lockers and lots of drawers make staying aboard easy, and a great night's sleep is guaranteed by the inner-spring mattresses. The forward master head is spacious and provides plenty of storage. The master shower is separate from the head, allowing private use at all times; a drop down seat is even included for comfort. Aft, there are dual staterooms, both are large, airy, and comfortable. In addition, an aft head with integral shower is positioned for convenient access from the aft stateroom or from the salon.
- Large Wraparound Dinette Port Side Converts to Double Berth Twin Easy Chairs to Starboard with Center Console New 19" Flat Screen TV with AM/FM/CD Stereo Nav Station to Starboard with Chart Table, Electronics, AC/DC Panel, and Battery Switches Guest / Day Head with Vanity
- Three Staterooms Forward Master with Island Queen Berth, Hanging and Bulkhead Storage, Vanity with Sink, and Two Enclosed Head Compartments Dual Entry Doors Provide the Ability to Divide the Forward Stateroom into Double Staterooms. Separator Panel, Filler Boards, and Mattresses are Included. Two Aft Guest Staterooms with Double Berths and Ample Storage Aft Guest / Day Head
- Located Port Side - Aft Force 10 Four-Burner Propane Range with Oven Grunet Top-Loading Refrigerator and Freezer Built-in Microwave Oven Island with Stainless Steel Double Sinks Ample Counter Space and Storage Pass-through to Dinette
- Cockpit & Helm
- Spacious Cockpit with Bimini Top New Bimini and Dodger Wraparound Cushioned Seating Three Under-Seat Lockers Stainless Steel Wheel Helm Pedestal with Fold-down Tables Force 10 Propane Grill Walk-Through Transom Sugar Scoop Stern with Swim Platform and Boarding Ladder Freshwater H&C Shower
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Rails and Stanchions Double Lifelines Port and Starboard Boarding Gates Lifesling System Anchor Locker 55# Plow Anchor with 3/8" Chain and 3/4" Rode 44# Bruce Anchor with 5/16" Chain and 5/8" Rode 35# Plow Anchor with 5/16" Chain and 5/8" Rode Stern-Mounted Dinghy Davits
- Sails & Rigging
- Furling Mainail - Selden System 110% Furling Genoa 125 10.5 oz. Genoa Cruising Spinnaker with Sock and Rigging Profurl Furling Systems Solid Boom Vang Running and Standing Rigging in Good Condition One Lewmar ST 2-speed Main Halyard Winch on Coachroof One Lewmar ST 2-speed Mainsheet Winch on Coachroof Two Lewmar ST 2-speed Genoa Sheet Winches on Coachroof Main Traveler on Overhead Arch
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raytheon ST60+ Wind / Speed / Depth Displays Mounted on Bridger over Companionway Autohelm ST6000+ Auto Pilot Raytheon C120 Color Plotter and WAAS Raytheon 125 GPS @ Helm Standard Horizon GS1500 VHF Radio @ Nav Station with Remote Mic @ Helm AM/FM/CD Sound System with Bose Speakers New 19" Flat Screen TV in Salon
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Re-Powered in 2005 with a 76-hp Yanmar Diesel Engine 1360 Hours Northern Lights 5.5-kW Generator 158 Hours 2000 watt Inverter Two 8D Batteries One Starter Battery 30-amp Shore Power with Cords Two Reverse Cycle HVAC Units 16000 BTU Unit for Salon and Foward Stateroom 12000 BTU Unit for Aft Staterooms 11-Gallon Water Heater VacuFlush Marine Heads Two Holding Tanks with Macerators Electric and Manual Bilge Pumps Emergency Tiller
- Additional Equipment
- 2005 Yamaha 1100, 3-seat Waverunner Only 7-hours Since 2009 Rebuild Trailer Included 2010 10-foot Rib Dinghy 2010 9.9-hp Mercury Outboard-Low hours
- Salesman's Notes
- This yacht has been refitted in March and April, from stem to stern by a very experienced yachtsman/craftsman and shows better than a new vessel. New in March 2012: Interior: New cabin sole Salon table top Two, 8-D House Batteries Two Jabsco and one manual head pumps Macerator Pump Electronics: New Ritchie compass Stereo & speakers 406 Epirb Sails & Mast: 125 10.5 oz. Genoa 110 Genoa & Main Re-stitched (Total 4-sails, including cruising chute Mast retuned Most sheets and halyards replaced Deck & Exterior: Dinghy Davits Prop Spurs Bimini Top & Dodger Re-stitched & Waterproofed 55# Plow Anchor w/3/8 inch chain & ¾ inch rode (not new) 44# Bruce Anchor w/ 5/16 inch chain & 5/8 inch rode 35# Plow Anchor w/ 5/16 inch of chain & 5/8 inch rode Four New Lexan Cabin Windows 20 New Lexan Hatches All teak refinished Fresh Bottom paint - two coats of Seahawk CuCote Hull Buffed & Waxed
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.