- 27 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-cid 270-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) LIGHT USAGE THIS 1989 CARVER 27 MONTEGO OFFERS AN EXCELLENT PLATFORM FOR DAY-BOATING AND OR OVERNIGHTING -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single Volvo 350-cid 270-hp Gas Engine with Volvo Duo-Prop Sterndrive and only 452 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Four, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top), Cockpit Sink, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/On-board Battery Charger, and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Maxi-volume cruiser packs impressive amount of space into modest 27-foot hull. Mid-cabin floor-plan features unusual circular dinette/double berth forward in addition to compact galley, double-entry head compartment. Note stand-up dressing area in mid-cabin entryway. Swim platform was replaced in 1990 with more elaborate bolt-on unit. Called Carver 27 Montego in 1986 to 1990, 530 Montego in 1991 to 1992, 300 Montego in 1993.
- U-Shaped Dinette Forward w/Dining / Cocktail-Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Head to Starboard (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink Stan-Up Dressing Area in Mid-Cabin Entry Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Full-Size Berth & Privacy Curtain
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Stove (Alcohol/Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit (1) Forward Deck Hatch Cockpit Sink Cockpit Table Transom Door Anchor Locker Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint (FRESH 2012) Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top) Horn Owners Manuals Maintenance Records ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent John W. Oeftering directly at (248) 709-6330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.