- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208TA @ 320 hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Sharp clean lines and classic styling makes the Pearson 34 a nice yacht to cruise or fish. Her deep -V hull was designed by Ray Hunt & Assoc. and provides smooth sailing in choppy conditions. "DaddyGrand" is offered seriously for sale and offers are encouraged. Don't wait long as this CAT-powered, twin diesel yacht will not stay on the market long! Special pricing consideration on AS IS offers.
You don't see vessels built like this anymore." DaddyGrand" gives you wonderful vistas from any spot in the salon with glass all around. The rich teak interior tells you and your guests that you are on a yacht. Priced to sell fast. Recent survey available. Documented yacht.
- A very nicely laid out yacht which is comfortable and easy to maneuver. She has a large single stateroom forward with a queen bed, galley down and to port across from booth-style dinette. The salon features a comfortable sofa with a TV and cabinetry across.
- Sofa Ocean Marine reverse cycle A/C and heat Teak cabinetry throughout Carpeting Large glass sliding door aft 3/4 windows port/stb./forward TV
- Sits 4 booth style with high-low table Converts to sleeping area
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer Microwave oven Water heater Princess stove Dockside pressure water Sink
- Master Stateroom and Head
- Queen berth Storage Reading lights Hatch HEAD Mirrors Storage Sink Head
- Dual binnacle controls Stainless wheel Integrade engine gauges Helm cover Venturi-style windshield Dual pedestal helm chairs Stainless steel grab rails
- Helm bench seat Overhead electronics box
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- VHF radio (Panasonic) Ritchie compass Simrad autopilot Garmin 295 GPS/sounder ICOM VHF Datamarine speed/dist. log Raymarine RL80C color radar Stereo system 12V Full-size VHF antennas
- Electrical Equipment
- 6 kW Northern Lights generator Battery charger by "True Charge" AC/DC distribution panel Remote start on genset
- (4) Rod holders Built-in fish boxes Cockpit coaming
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- Bow pulpit Large bow rails Swim platform Transom door Cockpit scuppers Boarding ladder Anchor Fiberglass hardtop Windlass system Stainless steel rubrail Fender holders (4) Fenders Deck hatch in stateroom Ray Hunt hull design Deep-V
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Room
- Freshwater cooling Hydraulic steering Electric head Engine alarms Fuel filters with pressure gauges Bilge pumps Engine synchronizer (Glendinning) Trim tabs Fume detectors Fuel Shut-off valves Auto fire extinguishing system Sea strainers
- Owner's personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht