- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Graceful styling, solid construction, luxury appointments make this versatile express a class leader. Bi-level cockpit with an in deck fishbox, transom seat and transom door. Upscale interior includes convertible dinette to starboard, galley to port, and head/shower combo at the companionway. Beautiful teak and holly sole and teak wood work abound. There are plenty of closets, drawers and cubbies. Ultra-leather seating and master suite sleeps four in comfort. Bridge deck rises hydraulically for engine access. Prop pocket hull for shallower draft. A Hardtop with full electronics, 400 hours on Volvo diesel power make this an outstanding value.
- Galley & Head
- The galley counter is all Corian and has special stove and sink covers. There is a two burner electric stove, a built in microwave, built in under cabinet coffee pot, and Isotherm 12V refrigerator/freezer. Full Head with shower, medicine cabinet, storage, towel racks.
- Audio & Visual Equipment
- Located next to the galley is a built in Sylvania flat screen TV /DVD player. Also includede is Stereo/CD player and a CD changer and Sony speakers.
- The electronics are located at the steering helm in the cockpit. The features include: Volvo read outs Garmin 2010C Chartplotter/Radar Display/GPS ICOM IC M-502 VHF Radio 12 Volt receptacle Sony Stereo Remote control w/ Sony speakers Ritchie compass Rear view mirror Electric vent window
- A compact Westerbeke 5 KW diesel 110V generator is located between the engines. Currently it has only 450 hours.
- Deck & Hull
- The deck equipment includes a electric Maxwell windlass and Delta anchor with chain/rope rode controlled from the helm. Swim platform with built in ladder Helm seat with A/C vent electric adjustment Wet bar Curved companion seat with cooler and jump seat Transom folding lounge seating in cockpit Storage/fish box Rod holders Overhead lighting (3) red (5) white Molded windshield and hard tip to arch Chart station Aft facing quartz lights Stainless rail
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.