- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Caterpillar 3196TA - 660HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Extremely Well Cared for and Upgraded 45’ 2000 Cabo Express
A definite Express Sportfish to Appreciate and Enjoy
Don't let this one pass by
Twin 660hp 3196TA Caterpillars, 1960 Starboard/950 Port, 7 Underwater Lights, 8/30/2012 New Northern Lights 13kw Generator 0 Hours
Garmin 5212, Simrad AP24, Furuno Bottom Machine FCV292, Furuno 72KW, Furuno 5812 Tower, Fighting Chair, Port Side Cooler Chiller, ACR Spotlight, Insight TV At The Helm, Standard Horizon VHF, Helm Upholstery - ALL NEW, Dolphin Battery Charger, March 2010 Awlgrip Paint Added - Fighting Lady Yellow.
- Specifications Length Overall 48'1'' Hull length 45'1'' Beam (Extreme) 15'8'' Draft 4'6'' Transom Deadrise 11.5° Displacement (Lt) 33,100 lb Fuel 800 gal. Water 100 gal. Cabin Headroom 6'-8'' Berths 4-6
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Cabo 45 Express Sportfisher is the epitome of what it is to be Cabo: quality, performance, attention to detail, and dedication to customer satisfaction. Designer and builder Henry Mohrschladt summed up the concept behind the Cabo 45 Express: "More amenities, more room for bait, fish, live bait and rod storage, but with the quality of our smaller boats. That is what our customers told us they wanted." The Cabo 45 Express was introduced to meet the needs of Cabo owners wanting a larger replacement for their smaller Cabos. Because of its added size and its luxurious accommodations, it would be easy to forget that the Cabo 45 Express is a serious sportfisher. The 45 turns on a dime, backs down like no other and even in the roughest of seas, stays right where she's put. And, because of her wide beam, modified-V bottom, and low center of gravity, the Cabo is a fishing platform with stability in all sea conditions. From the fiberglassed and bronze through-bolted hull-to-deck joint to the custom all-fiberglass fuel tanks, the Cabo is designed to easily outlast even the harshest of conditions and cruise away unscathed. The performance of the Cabo 45 Express Sportfisher at sea is smooth and predictable. And with a maximum cruising range of well over 300 statute miles, top speed of 36.6 mph and a cruising speed of nearly 30 mph, it's clear that size has not compromised performance. This seaworthiness is outshined only by this boat's close quarter handling. Superb visibility astern and Cabo's specially designed Mather's electric throttle controls ensure that maneuvering the 45 Express into its slip is effortless. The hull of the Cabo 45 Express Sportfisher is built with the same uncompromising combinations of materials that have won its smaller siblings critical acclaim over the years. Superior ISO - NPG gelcoat and premium vinylester resins throughout reinforce the Cabo trademark philosophy of placing quality above all other considerations. A solid fiberglass bottom consisting of biaxial stitched fiberglass roving assures a solid and secure hull. From the waterline to the rails, the Cabo incorporates Baltek end-grain balsa coring for strength without performance-hindering weight. And to augment the hull's external integrity, Cabo Yachts employs a unique structural module that eliminates tensional flex and makes the entire hull and interior one solid piece that will build confidence even in severe conditions. In the interior of the Cabo 45 Express Sportfisher, the matched woods and blemish-free finishes gleam in the custom designed halogen lighting. Standard leather upholstery and a six-speaker sound system from Bose take the Cabo 45 Express well beyond the spartan fishing machine category. A fore and aft queen-size berth in the forward cabin allows plenty of room on each side to make up the berth as well as to access the signature Cabo rod storage cabinetry. The galley and full head with shower feature Corian countertops with custom sea rails and Moen fixtures. Children or extra guests will appreciate the comfortable extra large settee on the salon's portside. There is even a built-in vacuum system.
- Whether the benchmark is design, engineering, construction, performance, or fishability, the CABO 45 Express is a true champion. She has garnered Boating magazine's coveted "Boat of the Year" award and has twice won the San Juan International Billfish Tournament. But what's even more impressive is that this large express model never fails to meet the demanding needs of our customers, who expect and accept nothing less from the CABO team than the best sportfishers money can buy. Performance Take the wheel of the 45 Express and you'll understand why boating experts the world over have lauded this CABO for her striking seaworthiness. Under way, she is strong, smooth, and sure, tracking straight in conditions that would send most sportfishers her size running back to shore. With a cruising range of more than 300 miles and a top speed of 32 knots, her dimensions have not compromised her efficiency - or her close-quarters handling. Not only is the 45 Express quick to respond to helm commands, but she stays right where you put her, even in the roughest of seas. Fishability While every boater can appreciate the good looks and superb performance of the 45 Express, where she really shines lies in her ability to fish. The 100-square-foot cockpit harbors an arsenal of tackle storage cabinets, a feature-rich bait prep center, a 48-gallon transom bait tank, and two large-capacity fish boxes equipped with in-line macerators and optional icemakers. Everything a dedicated saltwater angler needs. In addition, ample rod storage throughout the boat means that owners can be ready for any fishing situation. The 45's huge helm deck provides a great platform for watching baits and can be air conditioned for added comfort. Improved visibility and easy movement to and from the cockpit are benefits of the center command console, and single-lever electronic controls mean quick spinning and backing down when chasing a lively fish. Design & Construction Every wire and hose in the 45 Express is laid and labeled separately, with chafe protection at each bulkhead passage. The centerline fuel tanks are made of fiberglass for years of trouble-free, corrosion-resistant service, and fuel lines are aircraft-quality braided stainless steel for a long life. Many of our most intricate components, such as the removable fuel intake screens for first-line protection in distant ports, are invisible. But owners can feel safe knowing that CABO's design and construction integrity is second to none. Click here for more details. Accommodations With either a one- or two-stateroom layout, the 45 Express offers enough space below deck to accommodate a crowd of people. Exquisite craftsmanship is evident throughout the cabin. The hand-selected teak woods turn cabinetry and doors into works of art, and the gourmet galley with expansive Corian® countertops and a twin-burner cook top come in handy when feeding a crew of anglers or family. Whether you're out for a day trip or a weekend-long excursion, the refrigerator, freezer, and multiple storage compartments will easily hold provisions for whatever needs you have. Sub Zero Fridge and Freezer Corian Counter top Panasonic TV Sleep Sofa in Salon Three A/C Units - Salon and Two in the helm area (CruisAir New) Redone interior New upholstered sofa Surround sound DVD with Bose Speakers Amtico flooring throughout
- 7 Underwater Lights Generator - 4787 hours Garmin 5212 Simrad AP24 Furuno Bottom Machine FCV292 Furuno 72KW Furuno 5812 Tower Fighting Chair Port side cooler chiller ACR spotlight Insight TV at the Helm Standard Horizon VHF Helm upholstery - ALL NEW Dolphin battery charger March 2010 Awlgrip Paint added - Fighting Lady Yellow
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.