She was built in 1970 as a North Atlantic survey vessel purpose built for Polar exploration equipped with an ice-strengthened hull for this purpose. The vessel underwent a major refurbishment in 1986, and again in 2006 where she was converted into an expeditionary cruiser.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- She was built in 1970 as a North Atlantic survey vessel purpose built for Polar exploration equipped with an ice-strengthened hull for this purpose. The vessel underwent a major refurbishment in 1986, and again in 2006 where she was converted into an expeditionary cruiser. The stern has been altered to incorporate a landing platform, a small swimming pool and large outdoor dining area with BBQ facilities. On deck an area has been refurbished into a beautiful dining room with surround music for an intimate relaxed dining experience. On the bridge deck there is a luxorious TV room with a large screen This room adjoins a large sun room/lounge all with leather lounges. The 6 cabin Guest layout has been altered and refurbished to incorporate a large ensuite, queen size bed and leather lounge area. The Main Deck area has been remodeled to a very enjoyable bar area with cane furniture, large TV with surround sound, touch screen music and karaoke system. Below deck a number of cabins have been changed to a spa room and massage room for the enjoyment of passengers. Other facilities added are: diving equipment for 10 passengers a large fishing boat a ship's tender boat gym equipment
- Communication Systems
- Communications systems are the latest technology has to offer, including Fleet55 satellite system, high speed internet facilities and satellite television stations.
- Engine Room
- Bergen 9 cyl KRMB 1655KW fr 1986 with 2000 hrs from total overhaul 2 AUX Cummins KT19-M both fully overhauled AUG2009 Shaftgenerator Typle LSA501 800kw 1000 kva 50 hz Frydenbo steering machinery Novatron Australia, Reverse OSMOSIS watermaker twin 16000 liter a day, new 2006 Aircondition gear TraneModel CROE 7500 4 MB (ship is fully aiconditioned) Pyro hotwater Boiler, 3 bar 290 kw For + Aft Side thrusters 220kw Liaan Var Pitch Propulsion Prop 1 lubeoil Purifier Alfa Laval + 1 gasoil
- Equipment List
- Bridge equipment Full GMDSS A3 Furuno NX 500 NAVTEX Sailor H2180 HF SSB Sailor RE2100 HF SSB Sailor DSC Watchkeep rcvr RM2150 Sailor VHF RT2048 Sailor VHF RM 2042 DSC Sailor VHF C 401 3x Handheld Skanti VHF 2X Handheld ICOM VHF Sailor Sat C DT4646E Data Terminal Fleet 55 full satellite communication system OKI FAX 1050+ printer 2 Sailor printers H1252B 1 HP PSC Printer for photos Alphatron new complete internal phone system throughout ship SSAS Transas Seatron econometer New fire alarm system ZC8-8 Furuno GP32 GPS Walker wind speed and direction meters NT 200 GPS Magnetic Compasses Sextant Gyro Compass Anschutz autopilot incl nautoalarm JRC Gps Compass JLR- 10 Transas chartplotter and nav system ES4 JRC Radar NWZ 158 ARPA Furuno Radar FCV - 585 SAAB AIS 3 watertight doors manoeuvre place 1 computer set for master Ships staff Captain office: 2 IBM PC Systems HP Laser Jet 3390 HP Photosmart 3110 Orbit Marine Satellite TV System with 265 full size movies in terrabyte memory Seawave Satellite Internet On Deck: 1 Trailcraft 6600 Sportscab fishing boat. 3 Zodiacs 200 hp each, oneof which for ice conditions. 1 Rotaz Sea400 Jetski 1 swimming pool (heated by engine cooling water system) Large BBQ area
- 1 Electrolux 6KG 1 simpson 5 KG 2X simpson 5,5 KG
- Sauna & Jacuzzi tub indoors 8 person full divegear Gym
- Steve Reoch 305-216-8682