- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2005 360 Carver Mariner – Twin Crusader 330 HP Freshwater Cooled Engines. Only 380 hours! Beautiful Condition – New in 2006. Centerline Berth – Large Head with Separate Shower Stall. Nice Electronics. Freshly Serviced Engines. Stored Inside!
This is a MUST SEE VESSEL!!
Inside Stored ~ Excellent Condition
- Beam: 12.9 Max Draft: 37" Max Bridge Clearance: 14.2 Displacement: 19,500
- Total Power: 330
- 2006 360 Carver Mariner – Twin Crusader 330 HP Freshwater Cooled Engines. Only 380 hours! Beautiful Condition – New in 2006. Centerline Berth – Large Head with Separate Shower Stall. Nice Electronics. Freshly Serviced Engines. Stored Inside! This is a MUST SEE VESSEL!!
- Vessel Walk-Thru
- The 360 Mariner is an improved and updated version of Carvers, famous 350 Mariner. This unique vessel features port & starboard molded stairs from the cockpit to the bridge. Everyone loves the space; all on one level bridge with her wide walk around and seating for 10-12 adults. The bridge is protected by a full bimini top with four sided enclosures. The double bench seat on the bow converts to a nice sun lounge with cushions. There is a huge storage compartment behind the bow seat. The bridge has bucket seats for the captain and mate. There are port and starboard bench seats with storage beneath. The wet bar and icemaker make for easy entertaining. Walking into the salon from the cockpit, you are greeted with a spacious, one level living area. To port is a convertible, L-shaped couch and to starboard is the dedicated, booth style dinette that also converts to a single berth. Large windows and the sliding patio door provide lots of natural light and have privacy curtains. A well laid out galley is positioned to starboard and features a full size refrigerator with separate freezer, solid surface countertops and abundant storage. The master stateroom is located forward and features a privacy door, center line berth and private entry to the head. The large head features a separate shower stall, vanity and VacuFlush toilet. There is an entry from the salon companionway as well as the master stateroom. The 360 Mariner is powered by Twin Crusader 330 HP, freshwater cooled engines with new exhaust risers and freshly serviced. “Daytripper” has low hours and is in turn key condition. Call today for more information and to make an appointment to see her.
- Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo – Sirius ready 20” Flat screen TV w/ DVD Dedicated Marine Air conditioner – reverse cycle Real Cherrywood cabinetry Booth style dinette converts to berth Large side windows w/ curtains Ultraleather upholstery L-shaped sofa converts to double berth Very open & spacious salon Central vacuum system Additional access to engine room below step
- Full size refrigerator w/ separate freezer Solid surface counter tops Large deepwell stainless steel sink Hot & cold pressure water Coffee maker Microwave (2) Two burner electric flush top stove Pull out pantry storage Abundant storage cabinets – above & below Real Cherrywood cabinetry (3) Three drawers 110 Volt GFCI outlet Hardwood flooring
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline Queen size berth Privacy door Two large drawers below berth Designer bed spread with matching pillow shams Upper cabinet storage - port & starboard Flip down flat screen TV Portlites w/curtains – port & starboard Privacy entry to head Reading lights Hugh storage area below berth Real cherrywood cabinetry (2) Two hanging lockers Lockers w/ shelves Dedicated reverse cycle Marine A/C
- Master Head
- Vanity w/sink Upper medicine cabinet w/ mirror doors Separate shower stall Vent fan Air conditioned 110 Volt GFCI outlet Entry from salon companionway & master stateroom Towel/linen cabinet in shower compartment VacuFlush toilet
- Tilt steering Remote stereo control Spotlight control Trim tab controls Dual binnacle controls 12 Volt receptacles High/low captain chair Glove box Helm cover Rudder indicator Synchronizer gauge
- Captains bucket seat – hi/low Companion bucket seat Bench seat w/ storage below – port & starboard Large forward facing aft bench seat w/ cover Icemaker Wet bar w/ sink Removable bridge carpet Bimini top w/ 4 sided enclosures (2) Two stereo speakers (14) Fourteen cup holders Molded in stairs to cockpit – port & starboard Wrap around windshield w/ vents
- Raymarine C80 color GPS chart plotter Raymarine ST60 Tridata digital depth Raymarine 215 VHF radio Raymarine Sirrius Weather Sea Key system Compass Garmin Autopilot
- Electrical System
- 120 Volt AC system 12 Volt DC system Dual 30 amp shore power circuits Shore power cords 7.3 Kw Kohler generator (3) Three batteries Distribution panel Battery charger Bonding system
- Mechanical Equipment
- (2) Two Marine air conditioners – reverse cycle (3) Three bilge pumps w/ float switches
- Engine Room
- Twin 330 hp Crusader engines Freshwater cooled engines Dripless shaft seals (3) Three Sea strainers Bilge pumps w/ auto float switches Automatic fire extinguisher system New exhaust risers – 6/10 Easy access from cockpit 2nd Access from salon
- Removable cockpit carpet Transom door Integrated swim platform Swim ladder Hot & cold transom shower (2) Two storage compartments Molded-in stairs to bridge – port & starboard Bolster pads Stainless steel handrails Fender storage Courtesy lights
- Wide walk around –port & starboard High bow rail for safety Built-in bow seat w/ back rest Bow seat converts to sun lounge w/ cushions Huge storage behind bow seat Windlass w/ anchor, line, chain & foot controls Spotlight – remote control Stainless steel bow rail Cup holders
- Trim tabs New bottom paint - 6/10
- Personal Items
- Broker's Remarks
- This vessel is well equipped and nicely maintained. It has just had its annual engine and Genset service. New risers on both engines as preventive maintenance. “Daytripper” is turn key in every way and stored inside.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Kerry Alexander of Galati Yacht Sales, Tampa Bay by cell at 941-920-0774 or 727-576-8336 or firstname.lastname@example.org Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here