- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This one is a true beauty! Only 700 hours on deisels. Many custom features done by current owner.
She's been professionally maintained by an experienced boater. She is pampered with nothing spared. Bring your provisions and personal items and you're ready to go.
This Chris Craft is one of the best designed yachts of her era. She has three very spacious staterooms, the master having it's own private ensuite head and shower with tub. Forward stateroom features over and under berths with head as well. Aft is the third stateroom or office a great room providing a cozy area for reading or office needs. Here, a pullman style berth is featured which folds for additional space. In addition to the interior helm, the main deck salon is a great lounging area offering a panoramic view of the water. Lower level salon and dining are are quite spacious and very comfortable. Down 2 steps and starboard is a full galley with full size refrigerator. The Yacht is well equipped with washer and dryer and tastefully decorated. Very affordably priced, she is one of the best livaboard yachts, for the money, one will ever find!!!
- Additional Information
- (2) Bilge Blowers (3) auto Bilge Pumps Cabin and Bridge controls Engine alarm emergency engine stop Halon Fire Extinguishing system Freshwater cooling system Fuel filters Fuel shut-off valve Electric holding type heads Acoustical insulation Hydraulic wheel steering Trim Tabs
- Hull & Deck
- Bridge has U-shaped settee, bench and two helm seats. There is a teak foldaway table, The bimini on the bridge has extension to hold radar dome. There are covers and curtains and Bimini Top. New Canvas covers on bridge insturmentation, 2 driving chairs, and settee. Stereo unit and controls unique to bridge area. (6) Danforth anchors Bow pulpit and rails side stanchions and lifelines Coast Guard Safety Package Freshwater deck washdown system Windsheild wipers Fenders and Lines (6) Life jackets and rings Single electric search light Swim Platform Swim/boarding ladder
- 400 hours since SMOH Propellars tuned by Black Dog Boat Works. Goodwindlass rebuilt (2004) 3 New A/C unites installed (2004) Wolverine Engine Heaters
- Electrical Heart 3000 Inverter ( new in 2002) Battery Charger-15 amp Dockside electrical cable 15kw Onan Generator 12v DC 120v AC
- Navman 750 chart plotter Autohelm ST 7000 Autopilot (2) 5" compasses (2) Datamarine Depthsounders Intercom Sitex 760 Loran Furuno Radar Tank Tender for water tanks Uniden Primary VHF Uniden Secondary VHF Speed and distance log Stereo (2) televisions Icom GPS GP270 ML
- Energy Star 2 Door frost free refrigerator/freezer (2004) Clothes Washer Clothes Dryer Three burner stove with oven Hot and Cold pressure water system Dockside water system Garbage Disposal
- This is one of the premier layouts on a motor yacht. Low Hours on engines -300 SMOH. Recent Interior upgrades include top of the line quality carpet installed throughout boat. 3 New A/C Units installed with two of the compressors in the hold. There is a custom starburst walnut table top in the dinette. Access to the flybridge is gained by a ladder in upper salon. Down four steps to port is the main salon. Down three steps aft from the main salon is office/third stateroom to starboard, guest cabin/study features pullman style berths with built-in desk and bookcases. The guest head is to port with a stall shower. The master stateroom is aft and is full beam. Queen berth on center with drawers located on either side,there are two large hanging lockers for lots of storage. The Master Head has a shower. Forward from the salon to port is the built-in "L" Shaped Dinette with teak top table. Aft and to starboard is a convertible sofa and barrel chair. This is a comfortable salon for entertaining or just relaxing.. Down two steps to starboard is the galley. The forward stateroom has oversized upper/lower bunks to port and the head has a full height shower.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Capt. Tom Knoedler, CPYB Cell 443 880 2765 or email@example.com