$5,000.00 Selling Broker Bonus is offered.
Built in the Anacortes, Washington area, the Northwest 45 has been designed to meet the
demanding conditions of Pacific Northwest waters. With fuel costs in mind, the 45
will deliver exceptional fuel economy but also give you speeds up to 15 knots when needed
to navigate in high velocity current conditions, beat the weather, or make port before dark.
An articulating rudder and bow thruster makes the Northwest 45 extremely maneuverable in
tight situations. The Northwest 45 has an extensive list of standard features.
- Accommodations Salon Built in L-shaped settee with storage under (port side) Starboard side seating either bench settee or allowance for owner supplied seating Yacht table Duplex outlets ? 110VDC and a 12VDC outlet Entertainment cabinet with 26? flat panel and DVD/CD/AM/FM player, two speakers and subwoofer LED and/or Halogen overhead lights Wall mounted sconce style lights Salon windows to be bedded with rounded corners and tinted. Selected windows open with screens Carpeting with Soundown carpet pad Engine room access through floor hatch with gas shocks Overhead valence with room to accommodate shades and blinds Master Stateroom Spacious island berth with head board, 8? mattress and drawer storage below Carpeting with Soundown carpet pad Portlight ? 2 port side and 1 starboard Hanging lockers, port and starboard with automatic lighting and pull out shelves for storage below Makore (African cherry) wood veneer bulkheads and furniture Built in seat Mirror on forward bulkhead, over drawers on aft bulkhead Reading lamps beside berth Overhead Halogen or LED lighting Outlets ? 110VDC Stereo with speakers Master Head Solid surface counter top Portlight (1) Headhunter toilet FRPshower stall with mirror overhead Grohe shower faucet with hand held/adjustable mount showerhead Sliding glass shower door 110V GFI duplex outlet LED and/or Halogen overhead lights Full length mirror Grohe faucets Exhaust fan Guest Stateroom Over/under bunks with 6? mattresses Headliner of white acoustic vinyl Portlight (1) LED and or Halogen lighting Reading lamps beside berth Storage under berth Hanging locker, desk and drawers Duplex outlet ? 110VDC Mirror above end table Guest Head Solid surface counter top Vanity mirror Portlight (1) Headhunter toilet GFI duplex outlet ? 110VDC
- Galley Solid surface counter tops with backsplash and outer edge to match cabinet design Seward Princess 3-burner propane stove/oven Sharp microwave convection oven with hood, light and exhaust fan Broan trash compactor Xantrex propane control with gas alarm Stainless steel sink Tundra refrigerator Pull out pantry for can storage Wood veneer galley unit Ample drawers and overhead cabinets with push button locks Overhead cabinets between salon and galley Overhead and cabinet lighting to be 24VDC Halogen or LED Large opening galley window with screen GFI duplex outlets -110VDC Y-Valve and bonded through-hull fittings for overboard discharge of gray water from the sink.
- Deluxe Electronics Package for Pilothouse including: Simrad Radar / Chart Plotter withWAASGPS10? LCD display and 24? dome Simrad IS-12 instrument system with combination depth/speed/temp and wind functions Icom M-504 VHFwith25Whailer and intercom SimradAP25Autopilot with hydraulic pump set Maptech navigation suite, computer, flat panel display Conrad 8? antenna with mount PLUMBING AND FRESH WATER SYSTEMS (2) Polyethylene 150 gallon water tanks (300 gallons total) (2) 11 gallon hot water tanks (22 gallons total) Headhunter pressure fresh water system with accumulator tank ? 24VDC Black water tank of polyethylene (125 gallons) Gray water tank of polyethylene (30 gallons) Deck fill and vents SeaTech plumbing hoses All sanitary hose of Sealand type Headhunter or equivalent macerator pump/discharge pump with deck discharge fitting andY-valve Stacked full size washer and dryer
- Electrical 240VAC/110/VAC/24/VDC/12VDC Xantrex Freedom 2500 Inverter/Charger with Link 2000 controller 11AGMbatteries 4 batteries for house (8D) 2 batteries for inverter with cross over capability (8D) 2 batteries for windlass and bow thruster (4D) 2 batteries for engine starting (4D) with cross over to house bank 1 Group 27 for genset 10amp 3 stage charger for windlass/bow thruster batteries ACandDCbacklit electrical panels Wiring to be color coded and numbered, wiring diagram to be provided All wiring to be of tinned copper toABYCspecifications Battery isolation system 50amp shore power receptacle with 30 amp adapter in aft cockpit
- Deck Hull and deck of vacuum infused composite construction Hull ? Matterhorn White Superstructure ? Oyster White KEVLAR layer added to forward sections below waterline Hull reinforced for stabilizers and the interior designed to accommodate Watertight bulkheads (3) Floors, decks, and major bulkheads are composite construction and laminated to hull Swim step integral to hull Interprotect 2000 barrier coat below waterline Anti-fouling bottom paint Boot stripe FRPmolded cap rail in choice of colors Integral molded rub rails with solid stainless steel cap Overhead halogen and LED deck lighting on exterior walk and outside pilothouse (24VDC) Exterior doors to be insulated Diamond Seaglaze sliding type, Matterhorn White with matching locks Inaccessible areas of the boat are plumbed and pre-wired for most options All opening port lights to be New Found Metal stainless steel with screens Hawes holes and cleats of stainless steel : 4 bow, 1 amidship starboard, and 2 at stern Aft Cockpit, Side Deck, and SwimStep Hinged lazarette hatch with gas shock (29? x 42?) Transom and side gates to have robust hinge and latch assemblies with threshold plate Aft cockpit cabinet with molded sink with cutting board insert, extendable hot and cold sprayer, fender storage below, and 110VDC GFI duplex outlet Swim ladder pocket molded into swim step Transom hot/cold water deck shower system Integrated fender storage Mooring cleat on port side of transom bussel Stainless steel safety rail of 1.25? for each side and rear of boat deck Boat deck, Flybridge & Fore deck: Portuguese bridge includes storage locker, fresh water bib and 110VDC GFI outlet Deck rails 1.25? stainless steel with 1? stanchions on boat deck and foredeck Deck rails 1.25? stainless steel with ¾? stanchions around Portuguese bridge FRPmanual hinged radar arch for electronic installation Jackson electric davit, 800 lb capacity Chrome dual trumpet air horn Aqua signal international navigation lights Molded anchor platform with stainless steel frame andUHMWbow roller Seawater wash down on foredeck Lewmar Ocean series, size 60, opening deck hatch over forward stateroom berth on foredeck Maxwell vertical ?low profile? windlass with up/down switch at bow and pilothouse Anchor ? 60 lbsCQR 200? 5/16? HTgalvanized chain, 200? 5/8? anchor rode Molded seat in center of Portuguese bridge with storage underneath Propane storage locker under port stairs to boat deck Storage lockers in Portuguese bridge Non-skid decks
- Additional Information
- Additional PILOT HOUSE Destroyer wheel ? 26? with teak rim Helm Chair Pilothouse windows to be bedded tempered and/or safety glass Corner Pilothouse windows are curved Stainless opening portlights on aft bulkhead (2) Remote Start/Stop Switch : Main Engine and Generator AC/DC electrical panels hinged for easy access Dash panel to be black, solid surface material (3) 110VDC electrical duplex outlets with a 12VDC outlet on console Overhead LED or halogen lights with red lights above dash - 24VDC L-shaped dinette hi/low table converts to double berth Storage area under settee and chart drawer under table base Reading lights behind settee Opening hatch over helm station (Lewmar Ocean Series 50) Electric hot air defroster ? forward windows (3) Windshield wipers with integrated washers RUNNING GEAR Aquamet 22 prop-shaft ? 2-1/2? diameter PYI dripless shaft seal 34? x 30? 4-bladed Class 1 prop Dual sea chest with shut off valve and strainers Shaft zinc and bonded transom underbody zincs Bayview Edison Industries plate steel Articulating Rudder Cummins QSL9 400 hp electronic engine with 24VDC 80 amp alternator Electronic engine controls 305-1 ZF transmission with 2.5:1 reduction Bow thruster 10hp electric ? 24VDC 12kw Northern Lights generator with sound shield Equipped with a reverse cycleAC/heat system or Kabola hydronic heat Hydraulic steering system Fiberglass drip pan under engine Engine room exhaust blowers (2) Engine room Soundown on the bulkheads and overhead Stainless steel safety rail around engine Lift muffler with water separator and insulated blanket in dry portion of system (Main Engine) Lift muffler with water separator for exhaust (Generator) 110VDC duplex outlet Bronze thru hull fittings with bronze seacocks All hoses double clamped below waterline Bilge pumps (3) with float switches and auto/manual switches Manual bilge pump FUEL SYSTEM Fuel tankage ? 600 total gallons Fuel lines to beUSCGapproved and can be used with bio fuels Sight gauges for all tanks Dual Racor 75/500 fuel filter system with gauge Deck fills located in deck well compartment Fuel manifold Disclaimer The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Capt. Tom Knoedler, CPYB at 443 880 2765 or E Mail Tom@bayport.biz