- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Adjourned has always been docked in the Chesapeake since new. Lightly cruised with only 779 hours on her engines. Owners are selling due to lack of time to use her. Last two years they have only put 50 hours on her engines in the Chesapeake.
Life away from the dock, she offers all the comforts of a small condo. Fully equipped with all of the extras including a 5.5 kw diesel generator 356 hours, 10 cubic foot refrigerator/freezer, 4 solar panels and even a washer/dryer!
Here is rare opportunity to purchase a "like new" Manta 42. Fully commissioned, and available immediately! When you step aboard this beauty you would think she is a new boat and make her one of the best on the market right now.
Voted "Best Value" of any sailboat produced in the USA in Cruising World magazine's 2001 "Boat of the Year" competition, the Manta 42 MK II continues to offer unparalleled value completely equipped and attention to detail. This excellent initial value combined with limited production affords Manta owners some of the best value retention in the industry.
- Interior finish is a blend of cherry and teak wood veneer, vinyl headliners, fabric hull-liners, accented with Artic Swanstone composite countertops, wood mouldings , louvered wood doors and high durability synthetic teak and holly soles Skyshade blinds for all opening ports and stateroom hatches (7) 12v interior fans L-shaped settee Large adjustable dining table with Artic Swanstone One hassocks with additional storage Cherry and teak veneer U-shaped galley with large counter space, integral trash bin, drawers and extensive storage Large Artic Swanstone sink with hot and cool water mixer Artic Swastone countertops Force ten three burner propane stove and oven with storage locker below 12V galley exhaust blower Remote solenoid shut-off valve for propane (20lb bottle in cockpit locker top-loading) 10 cubic ft. Adler Barbour refrigerator/freezer with 6" foam insulation and divider, and remote digital thermostat/thermometer Extensive galley storage including a large pantry in port hull Navigational area with chart storage and locker with adjustable shelves Full size hanging/wet locker w/ storage shelf and floor drain Owner's stateroom with queen-size fore-aft berth (4" foam with 2" memory foam ) with custom shelf 2 overhead 12v Taylorbrite CCF lights and 4 reading lamps Extra-large cedar-lined hanging locker (2) drawers, (1) Large 2-door cabinet with shelves, (1) deep storage locker and (1) open locker Aft guest cabin with queen-size (4" foam with 2" memory foam) berth with custom foam mattress 2 overhead 12v Taylorbrite CCF lights and 4 reading lamps, Cedar-lined hanging locker with removeable shelves settee with storage (3) large drawers, (1) deep storage locker. Galley L-shaped settee Large adjustable dining table - Artic Swanstone One hassock with additional storage U-shaped galley with large counter space, integral trash bin, drawers and extensive storage Large Artic Swanstone sink with hot and cold water mixer and fresh water foot pump Artic Swanstone countertops Force Ten three burner propane stove and oven with storage locker below 12v galley exhaust blower Remote solenoid shut-off valve for propane (20lb bottle in cockpit locker) Top-loading, 10 cubic ft. Adler Barbour refrigerator/freezer with 6" foam insulation and divider, and remote digital thermostat/thermometer Extensive galley storage incl. large pantry in port hull Navigational area with chart storage and locker with adjustable shelves Full-size hanging/wet locker with storage shelf and floor drains
- Safty equipment
- Airhorn Ship's bell Bosun's chair (3) fire extinguishers Flare kit Throwable flotation device Heaving line
- Electronics & Comunications
- Autopilot - Raymarine ST 6001 Raymarine RL70CRC+ eight-inch display GPS map color radar/chart plotter with 4 kw radar dome Raymarine ST 60 Tridata speed/depth/log/sea temp Raymarine ST 60 Wind instrument Clarion XMD3 am/fm/cd Sirius stereo with cockpit remote control (2) external Bose waterproof speakers in cockpit and (2) Clarion speakers in main salon ICOM 402 VHF radio with Command Mic HM-127 with DSC and GPS Interface Depth sounder
- Two Volvo Penta, Model MD 2030 hp diesel engines with saildrives and three-blade folding propellers Seawater strainers for engines (1) Stripper weed/line cutters Battery isolators with engine parallel switch Whitlock pull/pull cable steering system Emergency tiller (2) 30 amp shore power cords with 50 amp splitter, TV cable and phone connections (2) high output alternators Engine room blowers Engine control panels in cockpit Single lever shift/throttles Custom A/C-D/C electrical panel with digital meters Six 6v Lifeline AGM house batteries (660 total amps) with isolation switches Two 12v Lifeline AGM engine starting batteries with on/off switches 80 amp MasterVolt MASS 12/80 battery charger with temperature sensing (2) MasterVolt three-step alternator regulators with temperature sensing Mastervolt battery monitor MasterVolt Mass SINE 12/2000 inverter (4) Sieman Power Max 75 watt solar panels with regulator Next Generation Power 5.5kw diesel generator with sound shield; with approximately 356 hours; LED Navigation running lights and anchor light/photo cell, sensor Combination steaming/foredeck light with s/s guard (2) sealed shower sumps with auto pumpout 12v Taylorbrite CCF interior lighting; 3 equipped with red night lights; 12v LED courtesy lights One baffled 3/16 epoxy-coated 100 gallon aluminum water tank with remote gauge and deck fitting One baffled 3/16 epoxy-coated 120 gallon aluminum fuel tank with remote gauge and deck fitting (2) 20 gallon polyethylene holding tanks with y-valve, level gauge, macerator pump and deck fitting (1) 20 lb propane bottle with gauge in vented locker; remote shutoff for propane in galley, one spare propane tank in starboard forward storage locker Plumbing installed for water maker. Marine Air Systems 13,000 & 11,000 btu reverse cycle air conditioning with remote digital thermostat/thermometer controls Groco Hydromatic self-cleaning sea water strainer Jabsco SensorMax 17 - 12v water pressure pump with 4.5 GPM capacity Isotemp 10 gallon 110-volt water heater with engine heat exchanger system Splendide 2100 washer-dryer combo with externally vented dryer (2) PAR Quiet Flush fresh water electric heads (2) Rule 2000 GPH 12v bilge pumps with auto switch (2) Whale Gusher manual bilge pumps All through-hulls and seacocks are noncorrosive Forespar Marelon Stern dockside water hoses; hot and cold deck shower; fresh water washdown at stern
- Sails & Rigging
- Full batten 10.3 oz. high modulus Dacron mainsail with two reefs and Boom bag sail cover Lazy jacks mounted to spreaders and Boom basket Strong sail track and slide system 20:1 Adjustable rigid boom vang and Dutchman boom brake 3:1 rig tensioners with chainplates Self-tacking, full batten 8.3 oz. high modulus Dacron jib with Camber Spar, jib cover, topping lift, lazy jacks and jib downhaul system Main halyard and jib halyard (Samson Validator II), main sheet and jib sheet (Samson XLS), and two single line reefs (Samson XLS Extra) lead to helm through deck organizer, to sheet stoppers and Harken 44 two-speed self-tailing electric winch. 1 Harken 44 two-speed self-tailing winch in cockpit, Winch handle Awlgrip painted aluminum mast and boom Stainless steel rigging with chafe protection All running rigging color-coded; all running hardware by Harken Extra line bag at helm Flag halyards and cleats
- Deck and Deck Hardware
- Bulkhead-mounted stainless steel steering wheel with wheel brake Adjustable helmsman chair with foot rest Ritchie Navigator binnacle compass Stainless steel corner bow rails with integral seat Double life lines with boarding gates midships and afts All deck stanchions, handrails, cleats, ports and hatches 316 stainless steel Cockpit table with interior storage bracket (6) Bomar stainless steel opening deck hatches with screens; (2) 12v solar ventilators in forward hull hatches (9) Bomar stainless steel opening ports with screens Bomar companionway door with locking handle and rollaway screen Acrylic tinted salon windows with protective fiberglass louvers (4) large foredeck lockers with locking latches; anchor chain locker Vinyl coated polyester mesh trampoline (blue) Welded anodized radar arch with integral fiberglass hard top, additional custom welded anodized underside arch and visibility hatch, (3) fiberglass storage boxes (1 insulated for use as cooler) Taylorbrite CCF cockpit lighting Integral swing down benchseat (maroon) Factory installed 2-burner stern-mounted propane grill plumbed to boat's propane system (4) 2 PVC cockpit cushions and backrests (grey)
- Ground Tackle/Misc. Equipment
- (1) # 33 Spade aluminum anchor with 5/8" x 200 ft 3-strand nylon rode with 10ft of 5/16" Stainless chain. Secondary anchor is Fortress #23 Maxwell VWC 1200 12v electric anchor windlass with reversing capstan, gypsy and deck swiches 12v saltwater anchor washdown Fresh water wash down conection in stb. locker (4)12 x 32 Freedom fenders and 2 smaller fenders (8) 3/4" 5/8" assorted-length dock lines with extra chaffing gear 1 Boathook
- Additional Information
- OPTIONS WHEN THE BOAT WAS BUILT Galley and Head cabinets doors and drawer fronts are white in lieu of wood veneer. Radar Arch Hardtop with swing fold up seat. Salon window louvers Rig Tensioners Offshore anchor pac # 33 Spade anchor and 200' 5/16 stainless steel chain 10' 5/16 stainless steel chain on rope rode Remote up/down switch for windless at helm Tricolor light at mast head Offshore comfort pac Extra 200amps battery bank 4 solor panels Mastervolt 2000 Inverter Plexiglass electric panel door on electrical panel 3 additional 12 volt outlets, (nav station, owners stateroom, TV cabinet) Extra hella fan in salon Custom shelf built in forward stb. cabin Propane BNQ grill Plumbing for Watermaker and single side band ground thru hulls Offshore Nav/Com Pac Chart Plotter RL 70 CRC + HSB2 & Seatalk cables run to nav station for future use 2 Auto Pilot remote outlets (helm & nav station) GPS interface for EPIRB Engine Pac Dinghy 10.5 AB fiberglass lite RIB with 15 hp 4 stroke Yamaha outboard
- Contact Capt. Tom Knoedler,CPYB 443 880 2765 or E mail email@example.com