- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12-V71 TI's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The low price reflects the sellers willingness for a quick sale. This boat is in very nice condition and turn key ready to go. DETAILED - SERVICED - READY FOR SEA TRIAL.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD DEAL ON A MOTOR YACHT, THIS IS A BIG BANG FOR YOUR BUCK ON A TOP QUALITY YACHT. IF YOU LOOK AT THE OTHER 58' TO 70' BERTRAM MOTOR YACHTS CURRENTLY ON THE MARKET THIS ONE IS THE BEST VALUE OUT THERE.
This ongoing refit has resulted in a very beautiful and elegant yacht
All of her major systems have been updated and upgraded to like-new standards
The boat needs nothing, is ready to cruise, and is a must see!
A rough sea is not the place to discover the depth of engineering of your yacht. It's therefore reassuring to know that Bertram Yachts are built by people with the skills, experience and passion required to create one of the finest, safest cruising yachts available.
Recent up grades: 10 New batteries, carpet through out, all new fixtures (fawcetts) in all 3 baths, full aft deck enclosure, lexan door to salon, commercial ice maker, new Bimini, Bottom painted and new zinks Sept. 2012.
Bertrams are still being built today. The first Bertram was built in Florida in 1961. American built currently built in Merritt Island Florida. Bertrams outperform anything else on the water.
THE CURRENT BUC VALUE ON THIS BOAT IS $242,500 to $266,500. BUC VALUE IS WHAT BANKS LOOK AT WHEN MAKING BOAT LOANS. With good credit a loan can be had on this boat for $600.00 per month per $100,000 for 15 years thru our Bank sources.
Currently in the water easy to show at Grasonville, MD.
If you run the boat like a Trawler she is not real fuel thirsty. Twin Disc Allison gears.
LOOKING FOR A LIVEABOARD. THIS BOAT IS A FLOATING CONDO THAT CAN BE MOVED ANYWHERE, She is truly Waterfront Property without spending a Million Dollars. This yacht accomodates 6 guest in three stateroom/3 heads and showers makes this boat great for extended family cruising. Unparalled craftsmanship and legendary performance make this rugged,reliable 58 the ultimate choice for liveaboard or cruising yacht. Feel the ride. Live the legend. The unmatched space, oversized master stateroom with king size walk around bed,updated galley with beautiful teak and holly floors and recent stainless appliances, microwave/convection oven, dishwasher, trash compactor and frost free fridge/freezer are just a few reasons this is a lot of boat for the money. Bertrams are the greatest sea boats ever built. Few boats her size can compare to the ample galley and saloon spaces thanks to the 18 foot beam. Cavernous interior with huge aft deck and full walkaround decks. Big boat stability, comfort and room. Go anywhere and stay as long as you like.
New carpet through out,(color is Storm Chaser/Sand Castle) All new batteries. New commercial ice maker makes clear square ice, 45lbs. per day and complete new aft deck enclosure.
- Dimensions LOA: 58 ft 0 in Beam: 18 ft 0 in Maximum Draft: 5 ft 4 in Displacement: 87000 lbs Bridge Clearance: 23 ft 0 in
- Engines Engine Brand: GM Detroits Engine(s) Total Power: 1350 HP Engine Model: 12V71TI's Engine Type: Inboard Cruising Speed: 18 mph Maximum Speed: 21 mph Year Built: 1976
- Tanks Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (275 Gallons) Fuel Tanks: 1 (1275 Gallons) Holding Tanks: 2 (80 Gallons)
- Accommodations Sleeps 6 in 3 staterooms. There are 3 staterooms including 3 heads and 3 showers. Master Stateroom The sizable Master Stateroom is located aft and features a walk-around king size bed with storage drawers underneath, (2) large wardrobe lockers, dresser with drawers/lockers port and starboard, a port side vanity, and entertainment center. The en suite head features vanity and sink, tub and shower. Full legnth closets across the entire width of owners stateroom. VIP Stateroom The VIP stateroom located forward and to port is complete with queen berth, a wardrobe locker and en suite head with separate shower stall and large full legnth closet. Guest Stateroom The third Guest Stateroom is located forward and features upper/lower berths, wardrobe locker and en suite head with shower. This stateroom is ideal for crew accommodations or childrens room with own head and shower. Salon Four steps up from the galley are the salon and dining areas. The salon features a large sectional sofa, also two chairs and small breakfast table, which give this area a very comfortable feel. The entertainment center includes a large flat screen TV, and stereo with CD player. Speakers throughout the vessel Galley The galley is located down the four steps from the salon and is to starboard. The bulkhead to the salon side has been removed, giving the space an even larger, voluminous feeling. Amenities include: microwave convection oven above a four-burner glass top stove, full sized self defrosting refrigerator/freezer, stainless trash compactor, and dishwasher. Just forward of the galley in the hallway is a closet concealing the washer and dryer. The galley also has a pop up table for even more counter space and large pantry next to refrigerator. Galley has 10' high ceiling. Lower Steering/ Aft Deck The lower steering station and aft deck are combined. At the steering station you will find heavily padded and sturdy captain’s and mate’s chairs, which are elevated for easy and safe operation. The covered enclosed aft deck is abundant with plenty of space for entertaining and features a long factory built-in fiberglass seat that seats six comfortably, Glass 4' dining table, 4 padded folding chairs, full wet bar, with recent commercial 45 lbs. per day clear ice maker, self defrosting. Kenmore “day” refrigerator for cold drinks on aft deck. The aft deck area and lower station are fully carpeted, ideal for entertaining a crowd.
- Mechanical Equipment The engine room is accessed at the galley. Twin 12V7TI's GM 675HP diesels. 3,300 hours on guages but 1,200 hours since SMOH Oil transfer system 8 kw Northern Lights generator Racor filters for main engins and gen set Walker air seps Dual Racor filters main engines new hot water heater All five air conditioners have been replaced with Cruisair units. Two recent 32 volt Sentry battery charger Four Glendenning 50 AMP cable masters, two stb. and two port side.
- Robertson Auto pilot with remote 710 SSB radio 2 Data marine depth finder 2 ICOM – LM80 VHF radio Upper and lower Raymarine RC435 Chart Plotters Flybridge Recent Captain’s and Mate’s helm chairs by Todd ICOM – ICM80 VHF radio Robertson auto pilot Data marine speed and distance log Data marine depth finder Electric control search light Radar arch with recent white Bimini on stainless frame
- Lead acid battery powered 12-Volt/32-Volt system •Eight 4 D Batteries, New. One 8-D gulfcart battery, new. •Four rotary main battery switches •Overcurrent protection provided by large bus type fuses for main protection and circuit breakers at the panels •Alternators on main engines and generators • Generator: 8kw. •5 Cruise Air Reverse cycle AC/Heat .
- •(3) Shower sump pumps •(3) 2000 gph 32v automatic/manual pumps •Manifold dewatering system w/ pump •36" Boat Leveler hydraulic Trim tabs •Oil change system Instrumentation installed in the engine room for the main engines & the generator. •4 Glendening cable masters Emergency pump installed on the starboard engine •Engine Room has been detailed. Walker air seps. • engine room and bilge very clean Safety •Several Dry Chemical Halon Fire extinguishers w/gauges •Air Horn •Bilge Water Alarm and safety switches •Loads of spares for all systems •Fixed CO2 Fire Extinguishing System in engine room w/automatic/manual activation Search Light with controls at both helm stations •NEW LED Navigation lights •Emergency Shut Down on both main engines.
- Deck and Deck Hardware Deck Covered bench seating forward for eight 2 Deck storage boxes on bow Dual anchor pulpit with plow anchor Anchor davits will serve two anchors Dual fenders port and starboard.
- Additional Information
- Remarks The previous owner added new stainless steel appliances, Soft goods, Teak and Holly floors in Galley. Her 1271-Ti's DD have 1,200 hours SMOH. Happy Ending is very clean and spacious. If you are looking for a great live aboard or Motor Yacht, don’t miss “Happy Ending". Built on the same modified-V hull used in the production of the Bertram 58' Convertible, the 58 Bertram FBMY was the company’s largest entry in the 1970/1980s motor yacht market. To many, the Bertram 58 remains an elegant,well-proportioned yacht. Aside from some periodic decor updates, the original three-stateroom floor plan of the Bertram 58 remained unchanged during her decade in production. The galley is down, and the huge owner’s stateroom came with a walk around king-size bed and a tub/shower in the head. The side decks are wide, and the molded foredeck seating will accommodate a small crowd. Like all flush-deck designs, the lower helm station is forward on the aft deck which, in the case of the 58, is very spacious indeed. Standard GM 12V71 TI' diesels 675-hp will cruise the Bertram 58 Motor Yacht around 18 knots and reach a top speed of 21–22 knots. Exclusions: High low table and personal effects not included in the sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Capt. Tom Knoedler, CPYB Cell 443 880 2765 or E mail firstname.lastname@example.org