This Tayana is Intracoastal friendly with mast height of 63' for those times you want to cruise the Intracoastal.
The Tayana 48 Pilothouse is the perfect boat for Northern cruising or, for that matter, anywhere in the world. She is equipped for comfort and ease of sailing. The aft cockpit allows comfortable seating for all weather sailing or you can retreat to the inside steering station when the weather goes bad. Large saloon windows and overhead hatches make it possible to really sail her from inside.
A comfortable dinette and separate settees allow visibility while sailing or at anchor. The 2 step down galley is in the center cabin so that the cook can still be part of the crew. The 3 stateroom layout offers spacious accommodations both fore and aft. The forward head is designed to act as a day head and allow privacy for those napping in the forward stateroom.
The attractive woodwork below is pleasant and not too dark. It is not easy to find a pilot house sailboat with better performance and comfort.
- Yanmar 88 HP with 1,455 engine hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Ballast: 11,675lbs.
- Total Power: 88 hp. 1,455 hours
- Holding: Yes
- Interior Teak joinery & cabinetry throughout. Teak & holly cabin sole. Teak framed mirror in head(s). Interior teak handrails. Four inch foam cushions. Interior varnish, polyurethane satin. Removable Formica overhead w/ teak battens. Teak fiddles and teak trim on counters & tables. Solid teak doors & frames. Numerous removable floor boards.
- Teak veneer chart & dinette table tops. Force 10 Stove and Oven. TUNDRA Refrigerator/Freezer Poured foam insulated ice box. S/S lined stove area. Panasonic Microwave Deep double S.S. Galley sinks. Trash bin. LPG Solenoid Numerous drawers, lockers and dry storage bins. Plumbing Systems S/S water tanks w/ baffles, total capacity 230 gal. Hot water heater (110 volt & engine heat exchanger). Hot & cold pressure water system. Faucets in galley & heads. Large S.S. double sink in galley. Two large heads w/ showers. Manual bilge pump. Manual fresh water pump Electric Toilets - Raritan PHEBB II (2) Washer/dryer Automatic sump pump for showers. S/S vanity sink in each head. Bronze ball cocks/thru full fittings bonded to ships system. Electric 12 volt bilge pump with automatic float switch
- Pilothouse: Raymarine R 20 Radar Raystar 390 GPS Raychart 600 ICOM IC M504 VHF Autohelm Multi Display Autohelm ST7000 AUtopilot Cockpit: Raymarine E-80 ST6000 Autopilot Autohelm ST Sailing Instrument Array (speed, depth, wind) RAM MIC VHF
- Battery charger Electrical panels D/C panel sections include volt and amp gages, circuit breakers. Full gauges for AC and DC panels. 110 volt shore power system w/master breaker & circuit breakers. 110 volt outlets throughout. 110 volt GFI outlets in both heads. (3)12V 120AH batteries & FRP boxes Heavy duty battery selector switch. Zincs as required. Numerous overhead cabin lights designed to interior lighting plan. Engine room light. Chart table light. Running lights to international rule D/C reading lights. Night lights and hanging locker lights Electric cabin fan (6) D/C outlets throughout. Internal bonding system to all chainplates, thru hulls, engine and rudder systems.
- Six custom S/S mooring fairleads. Six S/S mooring cleats. S/S double bow & stern pulpits. S/S stanchions w/ custom bases. S/S boarding gates port & starboard. Double life lines. S/S cockpit drains. Two cowl vents for the master stateroom. Two deck ventilators and 1 motor fan over galley. Six Lewmar or equivalent, aluminum overhead hatches. S/S opening ports. Four custom stainless steel fixed windows. Aluminum genoa tracks with cars Hatch 24 x 24 (2) Maxwell V2200 windlass Teak cockpit sole and bridge deck. Fiberglass molded propane storage compartment for two tanks. Two molded coaming compartments. Teak companionway doors. Companionway drop boards and sliding hatch. Reverse transom w/ swim platform & boarding ladder. S/S exterior handrails on cabin trunk S/S double bow roller w/ stem head fittings. F.R.P. seahood. Instrument console mounted on seahood. Internation Paint Gelshield 200 + 3 coats Micron CSC Deck washdown with pressure pump Dinghy davits S/S pedestal guard Mast guard rail (P&S) Teak trimmed wheel Engine and Steering Systems Yanmar 4JH3 HTE 88hp Diesel Flexible engine mounts Racor fuel filter. Engine room blower Raw water strainer for engine intake. Antisyphon valve. Muffler/waterlock system. VDO tank meter (3) 1-1/2” s.s. prop shaft w/ three blade bronze MAXPROP Dripless shaft gland. Steering pedestal. S/S “destroyer” type steering wheels for cockpit and pilothouse steering stations. Emergency steering system with tiller. Rudder bearing. Bronze rudder shoe skeg mounted rudder Shaft strut with cutlass bearing Winches, Sails, Spars and Rigging All winches are Lewmar Self Tailing 2- Two-Speed #40CST halyard winch. 2- 10” Locking winch handles. Main traveler with roller car. Deck organizers. Sheet stoppers. Selden aluminum mast & boom. Halyards: main, genoa, & led internally. Internally led topping lift and outhaul. Double spreaders. Anchor light. Combination deck steaming light. S/S standing rigging w/ swagged fittings. 135% Yankee w/foam luff tape Mainsail In-mast furling
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice
- Contact Robert Noyce 410 263 3346 orTom Knoedler 443 880 2765