Looking for a blue water aluminum boat that can take you any where in the World. OWNER WOULD CONSIDER ON TRADING UP TO A 65' LITTLE HARBOR OR OTHER QUALITY YACHT.
From the world renowned TRINTELLA yard, Zamaga II surrounds you in an opulance only seen and felt on vessels twice her price.
Whether she is your occasional plaything or your blue water home, you will love her style, comfort and grace. She features many special custom details in addition to her full specification of equipment. Her present onwer has hardly used her. She was Awlgripped in 2005.
- 3 cabins. One aft master en suite with hanging cupboard and drawers. 2 Guest Cabins forward sharing an en suite head and shower. Ample hanging space and storage Sleeps 6 in three cabins. 2 Mobiflush WCs, 2 showers, Barco hot water Heater Saloon with dining table. Ample seating and stowage. Circular drinks cabinet and more glass stowage between nav station and Galley Recent upholstery .
- Double sinks & Corian worktop in galley, Frigoboat fridge and deep freeze, NEFF electric & gas stove, NEFF combined microwave and convection oven, extractor. Crockery, cutlery and glassware Eurnahla Washing machine & tumble dryer Kettle, toaster Pots and pans.
- Electronics and Navagation
- C Plath compass, B&G Echosounder, B&G log , B&G wind instruments, Shipmate VHF Phillips AP Navigator GPS, Authohelm Navigator/ Chart plotter, Simrad radar and Charter Plotter DS34 at Nav station and CX44 in Doghouse. B&G Hydra autopilot, Weather Fax
- 24v Bank, Battery bank replaced 2010. 2 separate batteries for engine start and Genset start. Shore power cable. Breakers for batteries in Saloon Victron battery charger (24v/50a), Invertor, Detailed and Comprehensive Distribution Board. Electric and manual Bilge Pumps with alarms on Electric ones. Hella fans throughout boat. Electric Space Heater. Retractable Extension cable on drum. Steam iron. Pioneer stereo and CD, Viora flat screen TV on foldout wall mounted arm. Toshiba DVD Digital Cinema system Sony 40 memory PLC synthesized receiver ICP Pro 80
- Mast, Sails and Winches
- Sloop rig. Aluminium mast Hydraulic furling system for Hood Mainsail Reckman Hydraulic Genoa System for Hood Genoa. Hydraulic Navtec backstay adjustment and boom vang. •Lewmar winches: 2 x 66 hydraulic, •2 x 56, Manual •2 x 46 Manual •1 x 30. manual •Carbon fiber spinnaker pole. Lewmar hydraulic windlass. 5 x Winch Handles
- Onan 6.6.KVA generator approx 1200 hours, Sprayhood, cockpit cover, sun awning, Stainless Steel davits, CQR anchor, 70 m chain, and Spare anchor swim ladder, swim platform, Magma Gas BBQ. Water Hose Boat Hook 3 x Fenders, 4 x dock lines. Sundry spare sheets and lines. Sundry Spare parts ( for Onan and Perkins) and tool kit, including 171 piece mechanics tool set. Pencil files, hammer, hacksaw Lead light, extension cable, vacuum cleaner, dust buster, jumper cables etc. Spare engine oils, Gearbox ATF, cleaning materials rolling mosquito nets fitted to hatches, clock and barometer, max prop and rope cutter. Seawater anchor wash, Karcher 695 power washer, Pipework for watermaker
- Bosun's Chair. Pains Wessex off shore grab bag. ( Flares Expired) 2 New Horseshoe MOB Life Rings. 3 MOB automatic lights ( Batteries need replacing) 2 x bags Sundry and international alphabet flags. 2 x Fire Extinguishers Battery operated plug in hand held search light.
- Contact Capt. Tom Knoedler, CPYB 443 880 2765 or E Mail firstname.lastname@example.org