This Tayana 42 Vancouver has been maintained to a very high standard by her current owners for the past eighteen years. Keenspirit II's layout was customized to maximize the space, storage and livability for a cruising couple. This very popular design has been chosen by many single handed sailors and couples for world cruising. There is one large forward stateroom, one head with separate stall shower, very spacios salon, a galley to rival boats twice her size and a second cabin aft with a large double berth. Keenspirit II has been lovingly cared for and owners are moving to Canada.
NO TEAK DECKS, no leaks.
Fuel tanks just cleaned and wind vane installed. Bottom painted.
- Ballast: 11.800 lbs.
- Total Power: 50 hp.
- Fuel: 2/60 gal. (120) Fresh Water: 2tanks 160 gal. Holding: yes
- Perfect for long distance cruising or living aboard, this layout has two private double staterooms, each with a hanging locker and plenty of other storage. The head compartment is forward and has a separate shower stall. The main salon has a large L-shaped sette to starboard and two swilvel chairs to port. A centerline mounted dropleaf table provides dining space for owners and several guests. Rich teak and spruce woods grace the interior, and 6'5" headroom. 6 Berths owners head with stall shower Vacu flush Lavac head U shaped setee to stb. two swilvel chairs to port ample storage Stb. setee converts to double berth 13 S/S opening ports
- Propane Stove & Broiler Custom Pantry 2 dual stainless steel sinks Sharp Microwave oven 110 Refrigeration and large freezer Ample storage
- 2000 Heart inverter Standard Horizon VHF w/remote Datamarine, depth, knot Garmin GPS 120 6" Ritchie compass 4 new Gulf cart batteries with Solar Charger Yaeso single side band w/ auto tune
- New 2001 Maine sail with 3 reefs full battens and BatKars, Pro furl system Stay sail and 135 Genoa. 2001, new mast, standing rigging and sails. four blade four Winds wind generator
- Deck and Deck Hardware
- Electric windless FX 55 Fortress anchor Brittnie 45 and Bruce 44 dock lines spring lines fenders PFD's new double life lines 2 boarding gates removable swim ladder 3 fire extinguishers 2 406 EPIRB's 6 person Bufort life raft on deck NorthStar Generator under cockpit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Capt. Tom Knoedler,CPYB on cell 443 880 2765 or email, email@example.com