- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Completely turn key Riviera 58' Enclosed Bridge ready to fish any tournament. Every inch of this battlewagon from the tower to the transom has been thought out and truly customized by big game fishermen. From the transom/center/bow bait tanks that provide 350 gallons capacity to custom tower/rails & observation chairs, this is one of the premier West Coast tournament boats. The only Riviera with a mezzanine. Other options include a 3/4" teak cockpit, aft bridge, trolling valves, raised riggers, Eskimo ice chipper, cockpit camera with digital video recorders as well as an underwater thru hull camera, two deep sea high output underwater lights, and these are just a fraction of the customizations.
Many of these customizations were done in a complete refit in 2006 including custom LP awl-grip
paint, new shafts, 5-blade props, new cutlass bearings, new bottom pain, custom non-skid
throughout, new bow thruster, as well as new Bose home theater system and NVT (Night Vision
Technology) with infrared and thermal imaging.
Electronic and Navigation equipment includes Furuno 303 side-scanning sonar with dual
frequency that gives you the ability to track your fish. Furuno NavNet with three 15" displays on
the bridge and 10" display in the tower. Furuno 72 mile "Bird radar" with Patrick auto leveler,
Simrad AP25 autopilot with wireless remote (3 stations), SAT phone, multiple VHFs, XM radio, and multiple control stations.
1800hrs on CAT 3412E's (1400hp each), two Onan gensets (27.5kw & 9kw), watermaker, 6-person Zodiac with fully hydraulic davit, the list goes on and on for pages.
This boat is equipped to fish any big game tournament.
- Engine Room
- Twin Cats 3412E, 1400hp per (1) Onan 27.5kw generators (1300hrs) (1) Onan 9kw generator (150hrs) Bow Thruster Village Marine 600 gal/day Water Maker with auto flush Eskimo shaved ice maker 600 pounds/day Glen Denning Cable master Halon Fire Suppression system Block Heaters Electric Oil Change - System Main Engines & Generators Hydraulic Power Assisted Steering Complete engine room gauge package New Drip-less Drive Shafts 110V Air Compressor Batteries 4 Raycor Water Separators 24v & 110v Lighting Intercom System
- Electronics and Navigation
- Furuno 72 mile "Bird radar" w/ "Patrick" auto leveler Sonar: Furuno 303 side-scanning Searchlight with dual freq Simrad wireless remote Auto Pilot (3 stations) Furuno "Nav Net" 10" screen in tower Radios: Icom 502 & 602, and 2 meter with two command mics; Sea VHF in salon, XM Radio Twin disc electronic controls with trolling valves, Furuno Multi Meter in tower and aft bridge station Three 15" flat monitors in console Iridium Satellite Phone Air Horn Cameras throughout Custom molded Nav Lights Night Vision Technology (NVT) with infrared & thermal imaging.
- Saltwater Specialties/Pipe Welders Tower 6 foot gap Twin disc throttle controls Edson steering wheel Custom gyro bino armrests Two Pompanette custom observation chairs on hardtop Fiberglass sunshade with lighting 3 Quartz lights (2 facing aft, 1 facing forward)
- Fishing Equipment
- Outriggers: Pipe Welder triple spreaders, Pipe Welder center rigger Cameras: Two digital video recorders and cameras, underwater thru hull camera Cockpit Bait Tank: 170 gal Offshore, split, 2 mac tubes Three Custom transom tanks - 45gal each Bow tank (45 gal) with mackerel tubes Ten S/S rod holders around bait tank 5 S/S Precision Marine gunnel rod holders 13 rod holders in aft bridge railing Swim Step with custom teak overlay and swim ladder Transom door Cockpit combing Fresh water hand-held shower Cockpit switch panel Custom mezzanine & seats in cockpit
- Enclosed Bridge
- Air conditioning - 24,000 BTU - with reverse cycle Door to aft bridge station Tinted tempered glass Forward helm position Two electric Bezanzoni helm chairs Teak & holly flooring Intercom Lounge seating Wet bar with refrigerator Sink Red night lights State-of-the-art computer Muir anchor chain counter Night Vision Technology (NVT) remote controlled ACR spotlight (remote) CAT monitors
- Other Equipment
- Zodiac 6 person dinghy S/S radar arch with 4 S/S rod holders Cover S/S cradle Garmin fish finder Steelhead Marine Davit - 1000 pound all hydraulic (including swing) Anchor: 100lb CQR plow anchor with 250' of 1/2" chain Muir Winch Custom S/S pulpit railing with toe grab and leaning post 2 anchor lockers Salon
- Air conditioning/24,000 BTU reverse-cycle, split to galley Bar with bottle/glass storage Side bar liquor dispenser Refrigerated wine cooler U-Line ice maker Berber carpeting Sink Safety monitoring panel over head Cherry cabinetry Leather settee & dinette
- Four U-line refrigerated drawers Trash compactor Princess electric cook top, four element GE microwave/convection oven Teak & Holly flooring Two stainless steel sinks Garbage disposal Drop in freezer Sharp carousel microwave/convection oven
- Three flat screen TVs 40" Sony flat screen in salon with DVD/VCR combo 20" Sharp TV's in Master and VIP Staterooms XM Radio Bose lifestyle stereo with surround sound Clarion Stereos in forward and starboard staterooms and fly bridge Bose stereo in master stateroom
- Master Stateroom (port)
- Air conditioning - 10,000 BTU Private entrance door Dressing table with drawers, mirror, two overhead lights Ensuite access to private head with stall shower Walk-in hanging locker with light Queen walk-around berth with inner spring mattress Reading lights Storage under berth including drawers Sharp flat screen TV with DVD player Bose stereo Safe
- VIP Stateroom Forward
- Air conditioning - 10,000 BTU Private entrance door Queen walk-around berth with inner spring mattress Sharp flat screen TV with DVD player Clarion stereo Telephone outlet Vanity shelf - port and starboard outboard Private head with stall shower
- Guest Stateroom (startboard)
- Air conditioning - 4000 BTU Hanging locker with light Hatch with screen and blind Private entrance door Reading lights Upper and lower berths (foam mattresses) Clarion stereo Head entrance
- Captains stateroom
- Air conditioning - 4000 BTU Hanging Locker with light Private entrance door Reading light Upper berth (foam mattress) Separate washer/dryer
- Yacht Direct LLC
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Emmett O'Donogohue (cell) 954-655-2178, (office) 954-745-8983, or Emmett @yachtdirect.net