- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 680hp x 2
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This Sunseeker Manhattan 58' is a one owner Motor Yacht with low hours (870 original) and beautiful interior furnishings. The Manhattan's bridge deck includes an upper helm station. With an upper and lower helm you can enjoy the sunshine or keep out of the elements, which gives you the best of both worlds. She is a three stateroom vessel with two heads and additional crew quarters located forward of the galley below with access from the starboard side. She has been well cared for and her owner is in the marine industry. Call today to set an appointment to view this one owner vessel.
- Three Staterooms includes Master forward w/vanity and ensuite head and shower. Queen Guest Berth to portside. Guest Berth w/L-shaped single w/twin share a 2nd head and shower. Additional crew quarters w/ensuite head and shower on lower level to port side of galley.
- Corian counter tops Norcold fridge/freezer Sharp carousel microwave Asko 760 dishwasher 3 burner cooktop Splendide 2000 Washer/Dryer combo
- Northstar 951X chartplotter: Flybridge helm Northstar 952X chartplotter: Lower helm Robertson AP 300X: Lower and Flybridge helm Robertson SDX Dataline Tri Data: Flybridge helm Raytheon ST60 speed and depth: Flybrdige helm Vetus bow thruster Ritchie power damp plus compass Icom IC-M402 VHF Apline stereo w/6 disc CD changer Ray-Line search light
- Onan 13.5 kW Genset 2007 LESS than 50hrs 110/220v AC and 12/24v systems 50 amp shore power cord with Hubble Cable Master
- Twin MAN D2848 LXE Turbo Diesels 870 ORIGINAL Hrs Hydraulic Steering Hydraulic Bow Thruster by Vetus Raycor fuel filters
- This Sunseeker Manhattan 58' is a one owner Motor Yacht with low hours with beautiful interior furnishings. The Manhattan's Flybridge deck includes an upper helm station. With an upper and lower helm you can enjoy the sunshine or keep out of the elements and gives you the best of both worlds.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.