- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This Gulfstar 53 is extremely professionally modified to be a serious blue water cruiser that has the capabilities and equipment to go and do anything your heart desires.
Priced well below book for quick sale due to health.
- This Gulfstar 53 is extremely professionally modified to be a serious blue water cruiser that has the capabilities and equipment to go and do anything your heart desires. Priced well below book for quick sale due to health.
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Master stateroom has queen bed, drawers, settee, cedar closets, built in treadmill, and chart locker. A walk-in aft head, separate walk-in shower, one piece cultured marble vanity with sink, cultured marble floor. Guest bunk stateroom has been converted to tool/workshop.
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Forward head with separate walk in shower marble vanity with sink, mirror and marble floor. Bow stateroom has v-berth chest of drawers, hanging locker and access to anchor locker and sail locker. Salon has varnished teak bulkheads, dining area with u shaped dinette and drop leaf table that lowers to make an additional double berth, large settee across from dinette with removable storm poll and lee berth. Navigation station with teak sole, swivel chair is now the main computer station with shelves and drawers. Cockpit has been converted to an enclosed aluminum pilot house with all main mast running rigging leading back inside pilothouse with Lewmar 40 electric winch. All navigation and control functions are in pilothouse.
- 8 Cu.Ft. Ref/Freezer With Two 12volt Dc Technautics Holding Plates Scadivic Double Sink Eleven Gallon Hot Water Heater Washer/ Dryer Forward Of Salon Settee On Starboard Side Safe-T-Alert Carbon Monoxide Alarm Smoke Detector Village Marine Tec 16gph WatermakerThree Burner Force Ten Propane Stove And Oven/Broiler Microwave Oven Toaster Oven Trident Lp Gas Controlled Detection System Two 40# Lpg Aluminum Tanks In-Deck Propane Vented Lockers Force Ten Large Rail Mounted Barbecue With Hose To Propane Locker
- PILOTHOUSE & ELECTRONICS
- Lighted Compass In Binnacle Mast Horn Loudhailer Speaker Two Radars Jrc -1000 Radar Furuno 1832 Radar Two Vhf’s, Icom 502 DSc, Standard Horizon Spectrum With PA, Fog Horn Sirens Raymarine St 60 Depth, Wind, Speed/Temp Simrad Robertson Ap 20 Autopilot Icom M802 Ssb Furuno Fax Weather Fax One Integrated Navigation Computer System 19’lcd Panel Display In Pilothouse Captain Voyage Integrated Charting System, Garmin 175 Gps Two Garmin 76 Waas Gps
- DECK & HULL
- Full Enclosed Pilothouse Cockpit, Three-Lewmar Ocean Series Deck Hatches Fenders & Dock Lines, Five Anchors,(1-30 Kg Bruce,1-60#Cqr,2 Fortress Fx 55,1 Fortress Fx 23) Dual Bow Anchor Davits, Side Stanchions With Life Lines, Fiberglass Deck Ideal Windlass With Bow Hand Controller And Helm Remote Controller Nav Light Two Life Sling 2s Bow And Starboard Flood Lights, Four Spreader Lights Mast Head Anchor Light Mast Head Strobe Light Pilothouse Port & Starboard Shower Marelon Thru Hulls &Seacocks Seawater Manifold With Cross Over For Emergency Engine Cooling Raw Water Feed. **Double Hulled From Boot Stripe Down With Minimum Of 3/8”Isopythalic Nine Layers Minimum Of 3/16”Vinylester Six Layers, Keel Bottom Has Extra Faired Thickness Of 3/4”,Total Hull Thickness ¾ Above The Waterline And 1.5” To 1.25”Below The Waterline Alwgriped Painted Topsides, Trinidad Sr Antifouling. Interior Hull Above The Waterline Has R-10 Insulation Behind Wall Liners
- RIGGING AND SAILS
- Ketch Rigged Aluminum Mast And Booms Alodined And Awlgrip Painted Pace-Edwards Mast Steps Lewmar 40# Halyard Winch On Main Mast, Tapered Aluminum Spreaders Profurl Roller Reefing Gear Nc42, Stainless Steel Rigging All New 2000 Stainless Steel 316 Stainless Dyform Shrouds And Stays Main And Mizzen Internal Outhauls Adjustable Topping Lift Five Internal Halyards Main Mast Plus External Spinnaker Sock Halyard Sta –Set X Harken Spinnaker Pole Track With V-100 Vectran Control Lines Four Mizzen Intern Sta-Set X,All Control Lines Are V-100 Vecten Main Boom Traveler Arch With Harken 4500 Series Traveler Car 6; 1 Control System. One Main Sheet/Halyards Lewmar Electric #40 Winch With Line Clutches In Pilothouse, Two Primary Anderson #58 Sheet Winches, Two Secondary Lewmar #43 Sheet Winches Two Mizzen Lewmar #40 Winches, Five Winch Handles Main New In 2002 Mizzen New In 2004 All Sails Are Dacron Full Batten 130 Dacron Genoa New 2004 Cruising Spinnaker New 2004
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 2006 Beta Marine Generator 9.5 Kw 4271 Hrs. Four Ship’s Agm Batteries(2 -8ds & 2-4ds) Two Engine And Genset Starting Agm Batteries Anchor Windlass Group 31 Forward In Vee Berth Two Battery Chargers 120vac 50/50 Cycle-40amp Statpower True Charge Battery Charger 120vac 50/60 Cycles 80amp Battery Charger Hehr Powerline 130amp Engine Alt With Alpha Regulator Pro-Sine 1800 Watt Sine –Wave Inverter, Deluxe Electrical Panel Divided In Two With Circuit Breaker Panels For 120/220vac And 12vdc 2-E-Meter(Linked) Amp Meter Systems Three West Marine Battery Combiners House Bank To Engine Starting Cross Over Emergency Battery Switch, Air Marine 403 Wind Generator, Kiss Wind Generator Two Kyocera Kc120 Watt Solar Panels Qne Siemens 90 Watt Solar Panels Two Flex charge Nc25 Wind Generator Charge Controllers, Two Flex charge Pv14 Solar Panel Charge Controllers 12vdc Diverter Aft cabin Heater, Newmar G150 Shore Power Galvanic Isolator, Two 18x6 Dynaplates Ssb And Electrical Ground, Copper Plate Lighting Ground System with Forespar Lightning Master Ion Dissipators on both Main and Mizzen Masts
- MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT & ENGINE DETAILS
- Cruise Air New 2005 Pedestal Hydraulic Steering Station Four Blade 22x18 Propeller With Line Cutter Pre Lube Oiler In Main Engine Room Racor 5000 Diesel Filter With Walbro Electric Pumps And Fuel Polishing System Main Engine Room Lined With Mylar Covered Noise Control High Density Foam Barrier Sheeting, Main Engine And Genset Have Primex Silencer Baffled Mufflers Globerubber Drive Saver, PSs Dripless Shaft Seal Cape Horn Windvane
- AUXILIARY EQUIPMENT
- Avon 340au Rollaway Inflatable Dinghy, Yamaha Enduro 15 Hp outboard Ab Aluminum 8 Rib Dinghy Tohatsu 5hpoutboard, Jvc Am –Fm And 12 Disc Cd Player, And Hundreds Of Spare Parts
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.