MARY T is located at the Sunset Bay Marina and Anchorage in Stuart, Florida ready to sell!
- Vessel Walkthrough & Accommodations
- A great cruising or live aboard Commander flush deck motoryacht with the practical three stateroom layout. Teak paneling and varnished trim below provides a rich yacht interior without making the living areas dark. Window treatments, custom comforters and newly upholstered custom sofa add to the classic appeal of this vessel. There is an impressive amount of room below on the Chris Craft and none of the areas are cramped even though she has three staterooms. Starting forward there is an electric head with sink and counter space built of white molded fiberglass. The other surfaces are covered with a highly durable almond colored wall covering. The sole is white molded glass and there is an opening hatch above. Immediately aft of the forward head is the forward guest stateroom. Single bunks with drawer storage under are located to port and starboard. There are shelves, reading lamps and two opening ports with curtains on each side. To starboard is a hanging locker and a varnished four drawer bureau to port. The cabin temperature is controlled by a SMX digital air conditioning/heating control. Two steps up and a pocket door provide privacy from the salon and galley. The steps hinge up to provide easy engine and machinery room access. The galley and salon area is large and open. Aft in the salon there are four steps up to the bridge deck and three steps down to the aft staterooms and head. Down the steps to port is another guest stateroom with two single bunks. There is good storage under one bunk, a hanging locker, a bureau with mirror above, opening ports with curtains, varnished trim and a sliding door. Across the passageway to starboard is one head door. Aft is the door to the Master stateroom. This is a spacious cabin with teak and varnished trim. A double bunk is to port with large drawers under and an oversized single bunk to starboard with storage lockers and shelf outboard. A teak vanity with mirror, light with valance and stool is located aft between the bunks. Two hanging lockers and the additional five drawer built in bureau provide plenty of storage space. There is a private entrance to the head in the cabin, overhead hatch, four opening ports and TV that can be viewed from either bunk.
- The area to starboard of the galley has been utilized as the dining area since there is room for a table and chairs, has built in drawers and a chest of drawers with table height top. The table aboard has folding legs and can be moved to and used on the bridge deck, also. The four directors chairs are also easily moved from on deck to below. Aft of that area is open with teak panels that slide to reveal volt meters, air conditioning switches, storage, TV and stereo. To port is the L shaped sofa with storage below, light with valance and mirror above on the aft bulkhead and storage outboard of the sofa behind teak sliding panels. The electrical breakers are also located to port behind the panels.
- The galley area is open to the salon to which allows the galley to take advantage of this large area and be a part of the social activities. It is located to port of the steps up from the forward cabin. The forward counter has drawer space, cabinet space, a three burner Princess electric stove with oven and hood with fan and light above. There is a double stainless sink with single lever faucet, disposal and a Krups coffee maker. The aft counter has a microwave, two new under counter refrigerators and cabinets above. There is ample room for pots, pans, plates, bowls, glasses, cleaning items, stainless steel flatware, etc.
- The Master stateroom head has a fiberglass counter with molded in sink, storage outboard and under the counter, two opening ports, fiberglass sole and electric flush head. The stall shower is white fiberglass with a built in seat, new shower drain pump, new hot/cold water mixing valve, new shower head and glass door. The forward head also has the molded glass sink, electric head and fiberglass sole.
- Electrical System
- Shore power is supplied by two 30 amp connections which are available on both sides of the vessel. Normally, she is connected to shore power with one 50 amp cable with a 30 amp splitter at the boat's inlet. Two 30 amp cables could also be used. Ship's power is provided by an Onan MDJC series generator and she has a 12 volt DC system. The Salon stereo is powered by a Dearborn inverter and there is a battery charger located in the machinery room.
- Engine & Mechanical
- The machinery room is located aft of the forward stateroom. Under the floorboards are accessible sea cocks for the air conditioning, generator, forward head overboard discharge and automatic bilge pump with pump strainer. There is a Y valve for the head, strainers for the air conditioning and generator, three air conditioning units, air conditioning sea water pump, dockside/fresh water tank manifolds, pump and accumulator tank, Pro Mariner 50 battery charger, spare props, spare shafts, hot water heater, tool box and spare Danforth type anchor with rode. A door separates the engine and machinery rooms. Just aft of the door to starboard is the Onan generator in a sound shield. The waste holding tank is on the center line and the sea water/fresh water flush valves for the heads and pump are to port. Outboard of pump is the engine room fire system. Two 8D batteries are outboard of the port engine and one outboard of the starboard. There is ample room between and outboard of the engines for service, an automatic bilge pump and one more spare prop (three total). Salon floorboards are removable, with the carpeting installed individually on them, and once removed the entire top of each engine is exposed. Outboard of the starboard engine is the master shower drain pump. The Cummins engines are fresh water cooled and are serviced annually as there are few hours of use each year.
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- The bridge deck helm station features a remote control spot light that can also be operated from the fly bridge, Icom IC-M502 VHF radio, Datamarine digital depth finder, Robertson AP11 autopilot, Interphase sonar, Furuno 24 mile radar, Furuno FCV-581 color bottom machine and three windshield wipers. Fly bridge electronics are a Standard VHF radio, Datamarine digital depth finder repeater and stereo. Entertainment below is provided by a TV in the owners stateroom, TV in the salon and stereo with CD, cassette, tuner and individual cabin volume controls.
- Deck & Fishing Equipment
- On deck, all the way forward, is the Windlass, anchor roller, plow anchor and chain and fresh water washdown. The Windlass can be operated from the helm or by the foot switches on the foredeck. There are fender racks port and starboard with six new fenders. A permanently mounted dock box just forward of the house on the foredeck provides storage for exterior cleaning supplies, docklines, etc. Aft of the box is a seating area that is built into the front of the cabin. The side decks are wide and very secure with stainless steel hand rails on the coach roof and stainless rails with intermediate life lines outboard. The aluminum Marquip boarding ramp is stored on the coach roof and the flag mast is there on the centerline. The Marquip ramp can be utilized at either port or starboard railing gates and the shore power and dockside water hoohups are also located by the gates, both port and starboard. About half way aft at the side gates, the top outboard rails change from stainless to varnished which continues around the bridge deck. The varnished side name boards and railings have blue canvas covers to protect them from the sun. The teak toe rails have been Awlgripped and no longer require maintenance. There are two bow cleats, six spring cleats and two stern cleats. Port and starboard wing doors give access to the bridge deck area which is protected all the way aft by the fiberglass hardtop. The center windshield opens electrically and the side windows slide open. Aft is the recent Isinglass enclosure with hard bottom panels and there is new AquaMat carpeting. Incorpoated in the aft side of the bridge deck helm seat is a wet bar with ice maker and there is storage on both sides. All the way aft on the bridge deck is lazerette storage, flag staff, ensign and holder. The bridge deck bulkheads and trim are varnished. The teak swim platform is accessed by an aft railing gate and ladder. A 10.5' Twin V with 8 HP Evinrude outboard are stored on stainless hardware which launches and retrieves the boat. On the flybridge is a Bimini top with sock cover, weather clothes from the deck railing down and the helm cover. A pedestal seat is located at the helm and there is new AquaMat carpeting for the flybridge.
- Features & Updates
- New Updates: New Digital Air Conditioning Keypad Controls New Aft Cabin Air Conditioning Unit New Electric End on Generator New Holding Tank New Hosing throughout vessel (water, fuel, waste, airco lines, etc) all except exhaust system. New Through Hull Fittings New Bottom Paint (July 2011) Other Important Features: Extra Set of Props Extra Set of Shafts Headhunter Head System Fresh Water Filtration System 3 TVs with DVDs Aft Deck Eisenglass New in Nov 2010 Marquipt Tide-Ride Boarding Ladder
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.