- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Fairhaven MA) This 28' Carver Mariner is an classic cabin cruiser with room and comfort in a relatively small package. Designed for family fun with roomy interior, lots of bridge seating, and an open cockpit with swim platform this cruiser does it all.
On deck we start at the top with an open flybridge with forward helm station. Seating includes adjustable helm seat, companion seating, and guest seating aft with filler cushions for sun lounge. A ladder port side takes you down to an open cockpit with room for casual seating or fishing. There is center access to a swim platform with boarding ladder. Wide side decks provide easy movement forward and sliding cockpit doors give entry to the salon.
The carpeted salon is open and airy with large windows for natural light. A center aisle divides the salon with convertible dinette and facing settee. The is ample storage to either side. The galley is forward to starboard and features upper and lower cabinets, an electric cook top, under-counter refrigerator, and a solid surface counter with stainless steel sink. To port you will find an enclosed head compartment with vanity and shower.
The stateroom is forward and features an offset double berth, drawer and shelf storage, vanity with sink, and hanging locker. This Carver will accommodate a family getaway.
Power is provided by twin MerCruiser 5.0 engines designed for long-lasting and dependable performance. This compact cruiser is well equipped and carefully maintained. She has tons of room in a small manageable package. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Carver Mariner.
- Spacious Cabin with Large Windows Forward Double Berth with Under-Berth Storage, Hanging Locker, and Vanity Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Full Galley Booth-Style Dinette Settee Tons of Storage Space Updated Uphosltery
- Starboard Galley White Cabinets with Teak Trim Solid Surface Counter Stainless Steel Sink Stove Under-Counter Refrigerator Ample Storage
- Flybridge & Helm
- Open Flybridge New Canvas Enclosure Garmin 700 Series with Radar Standard Horizon GX21000 VHF Radio
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor and Windlass Windshield Cover Open Cockpit with Room to Fish or Relax
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 5.0 MerCruiser Gas Engines Hours: Port - 895 & Starboard - 871 Two 75-gallon Fuel Tanks Fireboy Fire Suppression Dual Batteries CO Dectector Marine A/C
- Salesman's Notes
- Boat is in excellent condition Shows like new
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.