- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
RARE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUR BOATING FUN! Texas Northwind is the product of the premier builder of extremely rugged, multi-purpose "RIBS" on the planet
ALL Northwind Marine boats are custom designed and built to the highest standards. This boat was meticulously designed, over a 24 month period and built to exacting specifications. She is in absolutely near perfect condition! There are fewer than 100 hours on the 200 HP Yamaha H.P.D.I. outboards. She is kept on a tandem axle trailer in a climate controlled garage and because of that she shows as a new boat would. A conversation with the builder, Northwind Marine, Seattle, Washington, indicates a 2012 REPLACEMENT COST OF $250,000 PLUS.
This boat was primarily designed and equipped as a towing vessel, but with few, rather simple modifications, could easily be used as a yacht tender, fun fishing boat or just for family cruising. Her capabilities are only limited to your imagination.
- Enclosed Pilothouse Helm Seat 2nd Passenger Seat
- (2) Standard Horizon VHF Furuno Radar Furuno GPS/Radar/Chart Furuno AIS EPIRB - Current Crows Nest - Small Tower
- Electrical System
- Battery Charger Shorepower Hookup
- Mechanical Equipment
- (2) Yamaha 200 HP HPDI Racor Fuel Filters (one on each engine) Yamaha Command Link
- USCG Towing Assembly Towing/Retrieval Winch
- Self-tailing winch on bow Complete USCG-Mast mounted towing light assembly Crows Nest - mounted on Pilothouse hardtop Aluminum Crane hoist with winch
- Aluminum with Polyurethane 5 chambered side tubes
- Twin Axle trailer
- Any personal items
- Broker's Remarks
- When the door opened and this boat was revealed to me I was in awe. My mind was running wild with the number of uses for which this vessel is suited. The boat is absolutely BRISTOL. She would be a perfect tender, a research and service boat, a patrol boat, a fire-boat by mounting pumps and nozzles. Come see for yourself. You will not be disappointed.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here