- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY2A-STP FWC Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ALICE is a well cared for and updated Picnic Boat EP that is currently for sale due to the owner’s change in plans. She has just completed the extensive Hinckley Winter Service/Storage Package and her varnish is flawless.
- HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip Topsides Off-White Gelcoat Cabin house and deck Double White Bootstripe Dark Red Bottom Construction: Construction of the hull is Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin with balsa and Corecell core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core and Corecell core carbon fiber, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin. The deck sole has a molded-in nonskid pattern. Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline. Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round, and a stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder. Custom vertical mounted handrail on transom above swim ladder painted to match hull. Deck Features: Flush foredeck anchor locker Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail withHinckleyprofile Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top Four (4) opening elliptical ports on house sides Hinckley pilothouse mast with spotlight and 24” Radome are painted to match deck. (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens CustomHinckley316L stainless steel bow chocks Bow, stern and springline 316L stainless steel mooring cleats Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail Bow, stern and springline 316L stainless steel mooring cleat
- Cockpit seating is available in the Picnic EP engine box that has an integrated wet bar and an aft-facing cushioned seat finished in pilothouse matching custom Dubloom Duet Navy fabric. The wet bar includes a stainless steel sink with foldaway faucet and hot & cold pressure water, molded ice box with drain, a storage drawer and additional storage under the sink. The entire engine box/wet bar and seat is hinged on the aft end and has electric lift for easy access to the engine. Aft - is a full-width settee with back and seat cushions finished in matching custom Dubloom Duet Navy fabric. Aft settee includes two hinged lids under the cushions to allow access to removable storage tubs with and to below deck pumps,Hamiltonwater jet and batteries. There are molded-in port and starboard cup holders. The cockpit coaming is varnished teak. Teak side boarding coaming step mounts port or starboard Stainless steel cockpit step with teak treads mounts port or starboard with stainless steel brackets. The cockpit sole has a molded-in nonskid surface and direct overboard drainage scuppers. There are numerous cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors, and storage bins. Other cockpit amenities include: Full White color cockpit cover that attaches to pilothouse with snaps around cockpit coaming. Cockpit lighting under the side decks. Cockpit shower with mixing valve is located under starboard deck
- PILOTHOUSE (Extended style)
- Insulated white overhead has four (4) acrylic opening hatches with screens. Additional illumination is by rheostat controlled overhead low-voltage halogen lights. (4) Pilothouse windows include: (2) Sliding side windows and (2) Fixed forward with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers. (2) Hella Fans are mounted port and starboard The Pilothouse interior, including dash, is finished in varnished teak. There is a teak locking companionway door. Two varnished teak handrails are under the aft ends of the pilothouse cabin top and a varnished teak handrail is on the aft end of the pilothouse. White drop curtains with windows provide a fully enclosed pilothouse. White interior window sun covers for all four pilothouse windows. Forward are pedestal-style helm and passenger seats on painted pedestals and finished in White Duratouch Ultra-Leather and are height adjustable and can swivel. There are stainless steel pedestal steel footrests. Port forward passenger area has a varnished teak integral handrail/cup holder on the forward bulkhead. The Aft Pilothouse has the extended pilothouse roof that shades additional seating, including a L-shaped settee with varnished teak shelf rim to port that faces inboard and forward and has back and bottom cushions covered in Dubloom Duet Navy fabric with white weather covers. There is locker stowage beneath the settee. Varnished teak table with removable pedestal can be lowered to form a sheltered, comfortable “kid-sized” berth and the table top is hinged to fold to a smaller triangular table allowing use flexibility. Two opening hatches with screens are over the aft pilothouse area.
- Helm & Navigation Electronics
- Varnished teak instrument pod Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim Hinckley JetStick® ( NEW IQAN STICK 2008) Engine gauges Top-opening locker with chart storage 12-volt outlet in chart pocket Remote switches to spotlight Two cup holders Emergency jet bucket control Intermittent wiper control in chart pocket. Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment : Raymarine ST60+ Tridata Display ( NEW 2008) Raymarine E120 Color GPS/RADAR Chartplotter ( NEW 2008) Standard VHF radio Ritchie compass Raymarine ST-6002+ Autopilot ( NEW 2008)
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- Picnic Boat EP (Extended Pilothouse) sleeps two comfortably forward and includes head with shower, and galley. There is an entertainment area in the extended pilothouse and additional seating in the cockpit. The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including sheathing. The cabin sole is varnished teak & holly and has a custom cabin sole cover. There is an opening overhead hatch and four opening ports below (including head and galley) and all opening ports and hatches have removable screens. There are interior window sun covers for the pilothouse. Accu-point heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse. (5) Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps on rheostat dimmers provide plenty of interior lighting. Alpine AM/FM/cassette with 6-CD changer, Alpine amplifier with fade controls. Alpine 6-CD/DVD player (DHA-S680). (6) Alpine STM6666 speakers: (2) on forward bulkhead, (2) in pilothouse and (2) in cockpit. Boat is wired for TV and phone dockside connection. V-Berth (Forward): V-Berth has adapter to form a double berth. Cushions upholstered in Dubloom Duet Navy fabric Excellent storage under the V-berths with easy access cherry drop-front doors. Hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berths. (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead. (2) Hella fans – port and starboard (2) Opening ports with screens Head (Next aft starboard) Solid cherry door. Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted enameled sink. Scandvik faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water. Sealand vacu-flush marine head Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame. Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity. 110-volt outlet. Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation. Galley (Port) White Formica countertop Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures and spray nozzle Hot and cold pressure water. Adler Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self draining box Force 10 two-burner stove with remote propane shut-off and wood cover GE microwave 110-volt oven Pullout under counter garbage receptacle (3) Cherry pullout drawers 110-volt outlet 12-volt outlet 12-volt Light Red step light in galley Opening port with screen Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink. The stove is set in the countertop forward and has a custom wood stove cover/cutting board which adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. The refrigeration is mounted aft of the sink and is accessed by a lift-up top. The Galley is separated from the V-berth area with a “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves, and a dish stowage bin is above the pantry locker. Remote propane shut-off, 12-volt outlet and the FM/Cassette stereo system are mounted above.
- Low resistance, heavy copper and zinc anode electrical bonding system: 12-volt DC electrical system: (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps 80-amp battery alternator Heavy duty battery parallel switch also allows emergency starting 110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system: Bass AC electrical panel and DC sub-panel 110-volt shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord Xantrex /Heart Freedom 10 Inverter
- 2001 Yanmar 6LY2-STP 440HP diesel engine (500 hrs. 7/2012) with Hamilton 292 Jet Drive, ZF IRM220PL transmission and Side-Power 12-volt 7” bow thruster. Hinckley custom “JetStick®” control system is integrated with the bow thruster. Hinckley JetStick® ( NEW IQAN STICK 2008) Side-Power 7” electric bow thruster Yanmar fuel filter/water separator Tachometer with engine hours gauge Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges High engine temperature alarm Low oil pressure alarm Water jet nozzle direction indicator Custom wet exhaust muffler system Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission Manual hydraulic steering pump (2) Electric 1500 GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker In-line 12-volt automatic sump pump Aluminum 27-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge (2) New Plastic Fuel Tanks (NEW 2011) Engine room sound insulation Engine box forced air blower Atlantic stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater – shore power and engine heated Accupoint heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse.
- Additional Equipment
- Bow varnished burgee pennant staff with flush socket Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket Boat hook mounted under side deck Dock lines Fenders Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve Life jackets Fire extinguishers 12-volt trumpet horn with switch on dash Masthead and running lights ACR spot light - masthead mounted with helm mounted electric remote control Ground Tackle: Muir electric windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with Delta 22# anchor + 15” SS chain & 150’ anchor rode and stainless steel bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld remote at anchor locker.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Broker: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 401-683-7005 ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com MANTOLOKING-NJ : Broker: Jonathan Wilkes Cell: 201-918-1590 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 732-477-6700