- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SWISH has been lovingly cared for by her only owners since purchased new. All maintenance logs are kept up to date. She's ready to enjoy her next passage, whether that be across Tampa Bay or across the oceans of the world.
Shoal Draft***Electric Windlass***Chart Plotter***Lead Keel***B&R Rig***
Anyone searching for a 40' Catalina, Beneteau or Jeanneau, should surely inspect SWISH.
Call or email the central agent for additional 75 high definition photos. See her "up close and personal"
- Rigging, Sails & Canvas
- Roller Furling Mainsail, Roller Furling Genoa, Hard Top Dodger, Full Cockpit Enclosure, Solid Boom vang, Furlex Furler, Harken Ball Bearing Traveller System, Selden Anodized B&R Double Spreader Rig, Canvas Hatch Covers, Pedestal Cover. IJPE : 834.00 sq ft I : 47.83 ft J : 14.58 ft P : 46.50 ft E : 20.75 ft Working Sail Area : 834.00 sq ft
- SWISH is the 2 cabin/ 2 head version of the 426. Hunter Marine continued an aggressive product plan with the introduction of the 426 Aft Cockpit Cruiser. This innovative cruiser shares the same performance hull with the 426 Deck Saloon, but comes in a lower profile. The boat was drawn by noted designer Glenn Henderson and sports some rather intricate features not usually found on cruising boats of this size. First is a "Bow Hollow", which increases the flow of water in the forward sections and increases hull speed. Second is a "Stern Reflex", which allows a flatter exit wake and less turbulence. This also increases performance. Hunter has learned much from the IOR boats and has incorporated some of this knowlege into cruising boats to enhance their performance without sacrificing comfort and the ease of sailing. The 426 Aft Cockpit offers superior amenities and comfort. A unique forward stateroom layout featuring a Pullman style double berth provides plenty of space and storage. The salon is full beam and allows for entertaining and dining in grand style. Aft, is the master stateroom, which is enhanced by carrying the wide beam well aft. Innerspring mattresses are standard and the finely finished teak interior and cabinetry are first-class. Upgraded hardware and fabrics really make a difference.
- Hull & Deck
- Vinylester FBG Hull, Deep anchor well, Electric Anchor Windlass with up and down , Double lifelines w/3 gates, Docksode fresh water hookup, Double midship and mooring cleats, Dual offset anchor rollers, HKT Kevlar hull reinforcement, H&C Pressure transom shower, SS cabin handrails, swim platform with ss telescoping ladder, winged shoal draft lead keel , Hard top dodger, 4 cockpit and transom storage lockers, Double stern pulpit seats with drink holders, Integral cockpit grabrail and fold out table, Hunter SS Arch, Whitlock Direct drive steering system w/single lever engine controls
- Forward is guest cabin with pullman berth to port with seating, lockers and vanity to starboard, Cedar lined hanging locker as well as drawers and cabinets galore, 6'3" headroom, Private head w/shower, Two Chrome Reading lights. Double berth with Innerspring mattress. There is a vanity, mirror and curved settee to starboard and an adjoining head with shower to port. Main Salon features a large ushaped dining table with a removable leaf to port, which converts to a double bed . Nightime safety is enhanced with courtesy floor lighting . All ports and hatches have shades and opening ports and hatches also have screens. The dual winshied fixed ports are scrim covered to screen out uv rays. Teak woodwork is gloss finished and there is 6'6" headroom . To starboard is a comfortable loveseat and storage cabinetry abounds. Overhead lighting is soft fluorescent. The interior has reverse cycle heat and airconditioning. Aft is the Nav Station which features a large desktop, night lighting with a console mounted vhf, 12v/110v panels, gauges, and ac controls. The roomy Aft Stateroom features a padded headboard, a Queen sized athwartship berth with 7" innerspring mattress, a bookshelf library, Corian countertopped vanity with mirrored cabinet, lounge chair, a cedar lined 30 cubic foot hanging locker and an ensuite head with separate stall shower.
- The galley aboard SWISH is fit for the seagoing Gourmand. It features a large front loading refrigerator and a separate front loading freezer, Corian Countertops, Custom dishes in a lighted self draining storage cabinet, double ss sinks, In counter waste bin, a microwave oven, Gimballed two burner lpg stove with oven, range hood, light and fan. Three shelf spice rack and storage galore.
- Raymarine ST60 Knotmeter w/ knotlog Raymarine ST60 Depthsounder Raymarine ST60 Wind Machine Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot Garmin 2010C Chart Plotter with GPS at helm Sharp 16' Flatscreen TV Stereo Nav station Mounted vhf Ram Mike at Pedestal
- 12v/110 v Electric panel with breakers, Alternator 80 amp, Automatic bilge pump, manual bilge pump, Freedom 20 inverter, Dual dockside power cords, 5 assorted pigtails for various amperage configurations, tank gauges for fuel water and waste, two shower sump pumps, Two MarineAir ac units 16,000 & 9,000 btus, Automatic halon fire extiguishing in engine compartment, Yanmar 56hp diesel engine, Electric anchor windlass, Galvanic Isolator (working but readout not supported), Racor fuel filters,
- Anchor chain and rode, emergency tiller, too much smaller equipment and safety gear to list.
- Commission split
- This vessel is offered to all brokers licensed to do business in the state of Florida on a 50/50 split. Non licensed brokers should contact the central agent to make arrangements to conform to Florida law.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.