- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre Bluewater Inboard V-Drive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) NICELY UPDATED AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1996 CRUISERS 3570 ESPRIT OFFERS A LIGHT USAGE OPPORTUNITY -- SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR COMPLETE DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre 310-hp Gas Engine's with 611 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Windlass Anchor, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Canvas Package (Bimini Top w/Screens), Aft Cockpit Lounge w/Table (Converts to Sun-Pad), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Transom Shower, and MUCH more.
Broker Notes: Newer cockpit & cabin carpeting. Note cabin updated w/new cushions in forward cabin, updated cabin bolsters & coaming boards, updated cabin linens & decor. Shown by appointment only -- contact listing agent for additional information.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Innovative 1990s cruiser offered two very different floor plans in same express-boat package. Original 3570 layout features unique amidships master stateroom with queen berth (with standing headroom) that closes off from salon. Alternate 3575 interior -- introduced in 1996 -- has traditional midcabin floorplan similar to most express cruisers. Unique cockpit layout has double-wide helm and companion seats leading aft into cockpit. Note fully cored hull with prop pockets.
- Forward Cabin Lounge w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Full-Size Berth w/Filler-Cushion) w/Privacy Curtain) Aft / Master Stateroom w/Queen-Size Berth & Privacy Curtain Aft Master Hanging Locker Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower/Power Vent Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger 12V Plug-in (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Forward Anchor Locker w/Windlass (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Fiberglass Cockpit Table (Aft Cockpit Lounge Converts to Sun-Pad) Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Walk-Through Windshield Radar Arch Transom Door
- Trim Tabs Canvas Package (Bimini Top w/Screens) Bottom Paint Halon Fire System (2) Windshield Wipers Horn New Cockpit Carpeting New Cabin Carpeting Updated Cabin Decor w/New Linens, Cushions, Bolsters, etc. ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.