- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Carver 32 Montego has a great cabin layout. A great Home away from Home. The Carver 32 Montego uses the same popular hull used on the Carver Mariner, a wide, flat-bottomed affair with a sharp entry. The beam allows a comfortable interior layout resulting in a practical weekend family cruiser. The interior has the typically attractive Carver decor. Forward is a double berth stateroom with hanging locker. The galley is just aft of the stateroom to port with a settee just aft. To starboard is a large head with stall shower and double access doors. Aft of the head is a convertible dinette that seats 4 (sleeps 2). Aft of the galley salon area is a second stateroom with a double bunk. The cabin is attractively decorated with textured wall coverings, Formica counters, and stylish fabrics. Call Me anytime.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. See comparables on these dot coms YachtWorld, Boats, BoatTrader, aaayachtsales.This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Total Power: 320 X 2 Cruising Speed: 18 Max Speed: 30
- Fuel: 192 Fresh Water: 92 Holding: 20
- The main salon is very spacious. The forward cabin features a double berth, a hanging locker and plenty of storage. The cabin has A/C with reverse cycle heat to keep the cabin comfortable all year round. The head is accessible through a double door entry system. One entry from the main salon and one entry from the forward cabin. The head features an electric marine toilet plus a stall shower, vanity with sink and plenty of storage. Reverse cycle Marine Air A/C Water heated by engines and electric Dinette converts to berth Settee to portside has lots of storage space
- Princess two burner alcohol / electric stove Microwave oven Haier 110 volt AC only refrigerator / freezer Plenty of cabinets and counter space Hot and cold pressure water system Stainless steel galley sink
- Garmin 172C GPSMap Full engine instrumentation Raytheon Depth Pyle stereo with CD Compass 4” Engine synchronizer meter
- 12 volt system Four batteries with parallel switch Truecharge 20 amp battery charger Kohler 7.2 Genset 80 hrs (Yr 2000) Twin 120 volt 30 amp shore power cords Full navigation lights Sentry Fume detector Newer Mermaid A/C 16,500 BTU Water heater Bilge blowers Windshield wipers
- A fiberglass radar arch makes a stylish profile. Because of her wide cabin, Carver built high stanchions with a bow rail that comes all the way back to the cockpit. Several opening hatches keep the cabin cool while on the water. Bimini top Camper canvas for cool and inclement weather Helm seat with companion seat to port Swim platform with ladder Dockside freshwater connection. Halon Fireboy system Two deck chairs Cooler mounted in the helm area for convenience Large aft cockpit for entertaining and fishing Anchor with chain and rode Sun pad for fore deck Wet bar with cabinet in cockpit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Jim Knapp anytime.I've lived aboard on and off in the Vero Beach City Marina for the past thirity years. 772 234-1182