- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Open to reasonable offers!
The Cummins Diesel 6CTA engines are the preferred engine for this yacht.
The 2000 Sea Ray 41’ Express Cruiser’s accommodations are huge for a 41' boat! The large aft deck provides seating for guests and the transom seat folds down when additional space includes a captain's chair along with a double companion seat. The helm is well equipped with above standard navigational electronics, a high-gloss burl panel and wood wheel and is particularly stylish. The engine room is exceptionally accessible, where the forward half of the cockpit sole lifts on a hydraulic ram.
- Total Power: 430 X 2
- Fuel: 335 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 42
- Stepping down into the accommodations deck you are struck by the first rate Cherry woodwork, high grade fabrics and premium appliances. The galley is to port and it is expansive. To starboard is the salon with a large "L" shaped sofa that converts to a berth at the touch of a button with a direct view of the Panasonic Sat TV/VCR. Forward of the sofa is the guest stateroom with upper and lower berths. All the way forward is the master stateroom with a centerline queen berth and Panasonic Sat TV/VCR. Between the master stateroom and the galley is the head with sink, shower and toilet.
- REFRIGERATION: Norcold AC/DC. STOVE: Kenyon electric 3 burner. MICROWAVE OVEN: Panasonic model NN5569BA SINK: One Corian sink with fresh water on demand pump. ICE MAKER: Norcold refrigerator ice maker in the cockpit.
- Raytheon R41XX 48 radar Raytheon 220 VHF radio Furuno GP-32 WAAS GPS Standard Horizon 175C Chart plotter Clarion M570 AM/FM/Cassette Clarion M635 CD changer Delphi XM Sat Radio receiver Ray data depth/speed log Raytheon Raypilot autopilot Glendinning engine synchronize Richie Flush Mount Compass Vetus Bow Thruster Sea Star hydraulic steering 14" Teak tilt wheel
- The DC system is 12 volt with 4 batteries, Group size 27 in good condition. Battery cables are AWG # 4/0 with 3 solenoid disconnect switches. DC system protection is by circuit breakers. Have meters for volts and amps. BATTERY CHARGER: Professional Mariner Model: Promatic. Bow Thruster: 24 volt model 80 kgf. Have two size 27 batteries in series for 24 volts and a Professional Mariner Promatic 24V-12 amp battery charger. The AC system is 120 volts with Two 30 amp shore power connections and two 50’ cord. The system is polarized and there is a polarity indicator. Have meters for volts and amps. AC system protection is by circuit breakers and Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters. 7.6 KW Westerbeke Generator in sound shield box (550 hours) Model: 7.6 BTD
- Additional Bilge blowers Automatic bilge pumps Two marine air A/C systems with SMX digital controls Engine audible alarm system Cabin and cockpit fire extinguishers Halon engine room fire supression system Hydraulic trim tabs Hydraulic steering Dockside fresh water connection Dock lines Life jackets Life ring Boat hook Flare kit
- Electric Anchor Windlass by Lofrans model Progress 1 with local and remote controls. Delta 44 lb plow anchor on a bow roller with about 150' of 5/16" HT BBB chain. Anchor Davit/roller assy. SS bow rail system Canvas-Bimini top w/clear windshield connector Safety glass windshield with three wipers Side curtains Aft curtain Fiberglass radar arch Cockpit wash down ACR remote spotlight Electric windshield vent Three Foredeck hatches Electric horn Integrated fiberglass swim platform Transom door. Extended platform Concealed swim ladder Under the swim platform lights.
- Two Cummins 6 cylinder diesel, turbocharged aftercooled, fresh water cooled Model: 6CTA8.3-M3. 430 HP each. SERIAL #: Port: 45876573 Stbd: 45878222 Hourmeter: Port: 176 new Stbd: 600 Two wet exhaust exits underwater and out the quarters. Reported speeds: Cruise 24 knots; wide open throttle 28 knots Sea Strainer: Perko 493/500 series. Has gauges for oil pressure, water temperature, volts, drive oil pressure, fuel level, hours, and tachometer, and has Sea Ray System Monitor alarms. Engine mounts are adjustable vibration isolators. Fuel strainers are Racor 900 MAX primary and Cummins final. Reverso electric oil changer pump. The throttle & clutch levers are separate controls by Teleflex. TRANSMISSION: Twin Disc. Model: MG5061-A; straight drive; Ratio: 1.54:1 Shaft packing glands are packless type clamped to good hose with 4 stainless steel clamps
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.