The Q52 is a showpiece boat whose luxurious character certainly makes it worthy of a berth in the harbor at St. Tropez.
Have you ever dreamed of sailing with something totally unique, something that never loses her beauty, something that fits your luxury lifestyle - A Brandaris Q 52 will realize your dreams.
Much attention has been paid to the Brandaris Q52’s classical curves from which she distinguishes herself from other designs like an elegant swan. Her presence, feeling, performance, luxury and attention to detail carry this design to the highest level of exclusivity.
The Q52 is very suitable for cruising in the Mediterranean or for exploring secluded bays and marinas, from the Bahamas to Dubai. She is the perfect boat for enjoying life outdoors with one’s beautiful entourage and offers the opportunity for spending many nights on board.
Whether for relaxed cruising or faster boating, this ‘Gran Turismo’, also referred to as the
‘Bentley of the Boats’ is the perfect marriage of exclusivity, quality and comfort.
The design of this handsome cruiser is based on the award winning Brandaris Q52 with a hardtop construction. This hardtop gives the Q52 a distinctive new look compared to the regular Q52 and creates an impressive multifunctional space. The extensive use of glass adds to the sense of openness and space. Once inside, you are greeted by a contemporary interior and a range of impressive facilities. The Q52 HT can be completely customized to make this stunning cruiser suit all your needs.
SHOWBOATS DESIGN AWARD
Competition was tough in the first and only ‘International Design Award’ for small craft Sports Tenders. Eight outstanding tenders were nominated in this category and the Brandaris Q52 was considered by the judges to be the best of its type for its combination of the Zeus POD-driven full planning hull with a modern spacious interior sleeping four people and a three quarter open deck space covered with Esthec. A further full bar and pop-up Jacuzzi proved to be the winning combination.
Besides this, it is also a technically advanced vessel, the first to be equipped with Zeus. This system keeps it exactly on the spot, without any need for an anchor.
Zeus propulsion makes maneuvering the Q52 child’s play.
The computer system that controls propulsion means that the boat will easily turn within its own Length. The system calculates the vectors needed to achieve the desired result, including the power to the props. Even in strong winds Zeus keeps the boat effortlessly on the spot. The joystick responds proportionally to every movement; large movements provide more power at once.
We have a demonstrator model and new build available.
- Dashboard / Navigation
- RVS Cummins controls Zeus joystick Auto trim system Docking system Storage place Black instrument panel Isotta steering wheel
- Master Cabin Large bed 2 Wardrobes with hangers Storage upper bed Storage under bed Led lighting at sealing Guest Cabin 2 single beds Wardrobes Storage under bed Led lighting at sealing Galley Inside RVS sink Drawers Shower / Toilet RVS Sink Mirror Storage Space Large shower cabin with door Storage in shower Electric toilet with fresh water flush Led lighting at sealing Galley Outside Refrigerator 130 liter. Ice maker RVS Sink Storage space Storage place for Villeroy & Boch set
- HULL & DECK
- Hull constructed of Polyester Anti-fouling RVS escape hatch RVS electric anchor winch, with anchor 6 RVS Sea smart cleats 2 RVS Versari & Delmonte filler caps for fuel RVS rub rail RVS Opacmare swimming ladder
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. See comparables on these dot coms YachtWorld, Boats, BoatTrader, aaayachtsales.This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information about Atlantic Motoryachts, visit either AAA Yacht Sales websites at www.aaayachtsales.us.com or www.aaayachtsales.net . Some of these yachts are available for viewing at the Atlantic Yard in Holland.