- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
The Atlantic 460, designed by John Bennett and Vripack Naval Architects is an emphatically sporty design with performance that impresses the experts. This 460 is a recent trade-in with low hours and all the conveniences. delivery in Holland. price ex-vat.
- Total Power: 435 HP
- Twin Stateroom. Twin heads w/showers. Main Salon. U-Shaped Sofa w/storage. Salon Table. Washer/Dryer. Bar w/Lighting. Sliding Windows. Halogen Interior Lighting. Full Galley. TV in Main Saloon. TV in Master Stateroom.
- Tridata ST60-Seed/Depth/Temp. Raystar GPS 125/SD. VHF Radio. Raymarine E120 Radar/Plotter. 4KW Radar Dome. Auto Pilot.
- Twin Volvo Penta. Stainless Steel Fuel Tanks. Auto. Fire System. 6 KW Diesel Generator. Battery Charger.
- Anchor Windlass. Fenders & Lines. Outside Cushions. Bimini Top. Radar Arch. Swim Ladder. Swim Platform. Teak Decks.
- Prospective purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing that are not specifically noted, or described, on this listing sheet are not included as part of the sale and/or asking price.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.