- ATLANTIC 56 TWIN DECK
- 56 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
Innovation: The Atlantic 56 Twin Deck.
Commissioned by Atlantic Motoryachts, Vripack Naval Architects of Sneek have developed an entirely new Atlantic, the 56 twin deck. In a market where there is much supply, but also much of the same, Atlantic Motoryachts now brings a revolutionary design:
Everything has been finished flush with the surface as much as possible, such as:
+anchor assembly concealed below deck;
+storage fenders below deck;
+ Concealed hydraulic passerelle/gangway.
+Tender storage space with 3.30 m diesel tender, jet propulsion;
Fitted with twin new, innovative 6 cylinder Volvo Penta IPS engines, 435 hp per engine, Volvo Penta IPS -Inboard Performance System - is an inboard innovation.
- Beam: 16 Max Draft: 3.2'
- Total Power: 675 X 2 Pk
- Fuel: 677 Fresh Water: 208 Holding: 52 X 2
- CUSTOM QUALITY BUILD Most of the Atlantic Motoryachts are built to satisfy the personal taste of the owners. From the Atlantic 460 to the prestigious Atlantic 56HT, the interior is completely custom build. With Custom Quality Build we mean as much as: "You can design the complete interior of your own version of the Atlantic Motoryacht of your choice. We build it, if technically possible!” With our interior designers we will discuss your wishes, from Lay-out to styling, and find your exact demands. Our meaning of Custom Quality Build is: 'Exceeding what the client expects'. Our team closely monitors the quality in every detail, whether that is technical finish or performance, to ensure the full satisfaction of the owner.
- Standard Features
- Standard features: Air conditioning total 36000 Btu Hydraulic gangway LCD TV DVD/CD player & surround system Navigation system * Raymarine Autopilot ST 7001 plus Camera/pc. In engine room or aft deck, connected to plotter Satellite antenna Trac Vision 3 Teak on aft deck Teak decking aft deck steps Teak decking bathing platform Teak decking on side decks Deep freezer Dishwasher Stern thruster, 160 kgf includes 2 batteries and anode Generator 12 KW** Crew room Search light with remote control Covers for front and side windows Combi antennae radio and telephone Cup/glass holder stainless steel at steering position Stainless steel chain fastening / chain upper deck Safe Lift system for LCD TV in saloon Inverter 2000 watt Radar reflector in round shape Toilet electrical in front cabin Sun canopy on aft deck closed all around Washing and drying combination The price off all extras includes installation in new build ships. * navigation system is limited towards to an amount of Euro 15.000 excl vat In all our publications, speeds are approximate. Additional items such as tenders, life rafts, outboards etc. adding weight to the boat may reduce performance.
- Fitted with twin new, innovative 6 cylinder Volvo Penta IPS engines, 435 hp per engine, Volvo Penta IPS -Inboard Performance System - is an inboard innovation. Compared to the present inboard engines Volvo Penta IPS offers the following advantages: 35% more output; 20% higher top speed; 15% faster acceleration; 30% lower fuel consumption; 50% less noise vibration. Volvo Penta IPS engines render a bow propeller and stern propeller superfluous. For more information on IPS see volvopenta website
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information about Atlantic Motoryachts, visit either AAA Yacht Sales websites at www.aaayachtsales.us.com or www.aaayachtsales.net .