- 56 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D 12
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Commissioned by Atlantic Motoryachts, Vripack Naval Architects of Sneek have developed an entirely new Atlantic, the 56 Hard Top. In a market where there is much supply, but also much of the same, Atlantic Motoryachts now brings a revolutionary design. Everything has been finished flush with the surface as much as possible, such as: Anchor assembly concealed below deck - Storage fenders below deck - Concealed hydraulic passerelle/gangway - The wheelhouse roof is fitted with a panoramic, electrically operated sliding roof, completely flush concealed - Joystick or wheel steering, regardless of situation you are in, you can maneuver in any direction with just one hand. Exceptional headroom.
CUSTOM QUALITY BUILD
Most of the Atlantic Motoryachts are built to satisfy the personal taste of the owners. From the Atlantic 460 to the prestigious Atlantic 56HT, the interior is completely custom build.
With Custom Quality Build we mean as much as: "You can design the complete interior of your own version of the Atlantic Motoryacht of your choice. We build it, if technically possible!” With our interior designers we will discuss your wishes, from Lay-out to styling, and find your exact demands. Our meaning of Custom Quality Build is: 'Exceeding what the client expects'. Our team closely monitors the quality in every detail, whether that is technical finish or performance, to ensure the full satisfaction of the owner.
What you want is what we build!
Atlantic Motoryacht Quality
Each Atlantic yacht built in our boatyard is subject to stringent quality monitoring, from the laying of the keel to the tightening of the last screw, all with superb fit and finish.
This is reassuring because it means you depend fully on your vessel in each and every situation. Place your trust in a boatyard that is geared to meet your exact requirements.
- Fuel: 677 Fresh Water: 208 Holding: 52 X 2
- Amidships there is the owner's cabin with its own separate shower and toilet. Next door there is a space with washing machine and a separate dryer. In the forward area there is a room that can be used as a guest cabin with a luxurious French double bed. On the starboard side forward there is a room that may be used as a third bedroom with a set of bunk beds or as a study/office. There is a second bathroom unit forward, featuring shower, toilet and washing machine.
- - In the centre there is the pantry, luxury outfit, microwave oven, refrigerator with spacious freezer compartment, ceramic cooking ring with four burners a dishwasher are standard equipment. An important aspect of the pantry is the settee on three sides.
- Navigation System (equal current models) * navigation system is limited towards to an amount of Euro 15.000 excl vat. Raymarine Autopilot ST 7001 Plus Camera/PC In Engine Room, Aft Deck, Connected To Plotter LCD TV DVD/CD Player & Surround system Satellite Antenna Trac Vision 3
- Generator 12 KW, voltage and frequency compatible with geographic area of delivery.
- Layout lounge / afterdeck: In the centre are the controls from where the ship can be directed from a comfortable pilot's seat. On portside there is a round settee with two luxurious club chairs. The audio/video set consists of a Dolby surround system of the make you prefer together with CD/DVD/TV and flat panel forming an integral part of the interior. A spacious afterdeck with a wheelhouse bench where the lounge table can be stored. Fore deck with big sun-deck and underneath storage space for moorings etc.
- Standard engines: Volvo Penta D12 2 x 675 pk Other engines are available upon request. IPS Drives
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information about Atlantic Motoryachts, visit either AAA Yacht Sales websites at www.aaayachtsales.us.com or www.aaayachtsales.net . Some of these yachts are available for viewing at the Atlantic Yard in Holland.