- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMB 41
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Looking for quality?? This two stateroom Atlantic 38 is the one. Designed by John Bennett & Associates she is the epitamy of a luxury bluewater yacht.
Nicely eqquiped with twin diesels and all the conviences of home.
- Displacement: 24,250 lbs.
- Total Power: 230 HP
- Twin Stateroom. Twin Heads. Main Saloon. Galley. Four Burner Stove. Refrigerator. And More.
- Engine / Mechanical
- Twin TAMD 41 Diesels - 230HP. Trimtabs. Bow Thruster. Battery Charger. Converter.
- Auto Pilot. Radar. GPS. VHF Radio.
- Prospective purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, that are not specifcally noted or described on this listing sheet are not included as part of the sale and/or asking price.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.