- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0L FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 1983 Wellcraft 2900 Sport Bridge is a good looking flybridge sport fisherman with a large fishing cockpit and an attractive low-profile appearance. There is an inside steering station for bad weather. The cabin layout is practical and efficient with a galley, head, convertible dinette and Vee berth. Economical Mercruiser 5.0 Liter V8 engines are fresh water cooled. There is a new air conditioner. Newer canvas.
- Total Power: 230 X 2 Cruising Speed: 16 Max Speed: 27
- Fuel: 190 Fresh Water: 35 Holding: 15
- The Convertible dinette to starboard converts to a double berth. The Vee berth sleeps two. There is a galley to port followed by a private head with shower. New 16,000 BTU Marine Air System air conditioning.
- Norcold refrigerator with freezer AC/DC. Origo 4000 two burner alcohol stove Sink with Pressure fresh water system Water heater
- VHF Marine radio: Uniden President 512 GPS Plotter: Lowrance model LMS-160 Map. Depth finder: Lowrance Bluewater Pro flasher. Ritchie 3” compass and Aquameter 3.5” compass. Stereo: New AM/FM/CD with four speakers.
- Two 120 Volt 30 amp AC electrical system from shore power. Circuit breakers and meters. Two 50’ Dockside electrical cables. 12 Volt DC electrical system with three batteries NewMar Phase Three 25 amp Automatic battery charger Battery parallel switch Generator set removed.
- • Newer Bimini top and back drop. The back drop converts to a large awning over the cockpit deck. • Teak swim platform. • In deck fish box. • Two deck chairs and a large Igloo ice chest. • Danforth 13 lb Anchor with short chain and 150’ of nylon rode • Freshwater, saltwater wash down system • Coast Guard safety package • Navigation lights • Jabsco remote controlled search light.
- Engines & Mechanical
- Two Mercruiser V8 5.0 liter fresh water cooled 230 HP each. New risers, manifolds and top overhaul 3 years ago, receipts available. Borg Warner Velvet Drive transmissions. Hynautic Hydraulic steering. Bennett trim tabs. New starboard fuel tank. Rebuilt stringers Current survey. Spare props.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Located in Manatee Cove Marina, Patrick AFB, FL, D Dock.