- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Owner wants ANY OFFER!
1974 Grand Banks 36 Classic. Exceptional Condition.
Come over and see this Beauty, Then give me an offer. If you recall how you felt when you finished the 55 Pristine Chevy and rolled her out for the first time!!! The owner called me over to see the engine room. It knocked my eyes out! We went for a ride; nobody wanted to come back. The word was Ride Daddy Ride. What a Pleasure Like flying low. I think Jerry will put a glass floor over the engine room. She is a class act. Just like you remembered her in1974. Aft cabin has one berth and one 3/4 berth. Main salon table can drop for company's large berth. Forward berth can sleep 1 or 2. Private head also. With twin diesels and Three A.C. units. Everything is up to date. January 2011 owner invested $5,000 in the Engine Room alone. Call me anytime for a walk down memory lane. She has the normal layout throughout.
- OWNER MUST SELL NOW . Make an offer . CALL ANYTIME .The Grand Banks 36 Classic is well known for quality construction, economical operation and a two stateroom, two head layout that is perfect for two couples. Forward is the guest cabin and ensuite head. This cabin offers a large V-berth especially suited for your taller guests. There is storage beneath each berth, access to the chain locker, four large drawers, two lockers and a hanging locker. The guest head offers a marine toilet, vanity, three lockers, and a drawer. Aft and up two steps, one enters the main salon with galley up. The lower helm is amidship with the galley to port in the forward portion of the salon. The lower helm features a chart storage locker and dual station electronics. There is excellent visibility from the lower helm. Further aft is the straight settee to port with two large drawers and a locker beneath and an L-shaped settee to starboard, again with storage beneath. Directly aft of the starboard side deck door is a teak dry bar with hinged access to storage for bottles or glasses. Beneath the dry bar are four drawers and a CD player. Aft again and down two steps is the master stateroom, which features a single berth to port and a double to starboard. Storage is plentiful with a six drawer chest aft, additional drawers under each berth and a large hanging locker. An aft companionway provides ready access to the aft deck. The second ensuite head is located to starboard with a large vanity, marine toilet and shower with teak grate shower sole. All cabin soles are teak parquet with a durable polyurethane finish for easy care. Windows in the salon, aft cabin, and head are treated with SunGuard to decrease sun glare, upholstery fading, and to afford daytime privacy. The salon has custom curtains which coordinate with the hunter green settee cushions. Forward and aft berths have custom curtains which coordinate with the comforters. A hi-low bi-fold teak Grand Banks table is in front of the settee. A trawler lamp adds ample light for dining. A new headliner was installed in the salon, aft berth, and head. All windows, doors, and hatches are screened.
- Beam: 12 ' 8 " Max Draft: 3 ' 11 " Displacement: 23' 300 lbs
- John Deere 6 cylinder, Total Power: 260 HP. Starboard engine rebuilt in 1999. Meter shows 4537 Port engine top end done in 1999. Meter shows 2836 Stainless steel risers Racor fuel filters Velvet Drive transmissions Onan 6.5 KW generator , Not running at this time .May 4th 2011
- Fuel: 300 Two New steel. Fresh Water: 160 Holding: 95 Two Monel fresh water tanks. Two Holding tanks. Two fuel tanks in new in 1999
- Galley up SubZero refrigerator/freezer(new in '01) Princess 3 burner stove with oven Dishware storage Spice cabinet Microwave Stainless steel sink Hot and cold pressurized water system Liquid soap dispenser
- Onan 7.5 KW genset 12 volt system with charger and circuit breakers High output 100amp alternators Dual 120 volt 30 amp shore power cords with 50 amp splitter 2 Cruisair A/C reverse cycle air conditioners 110v hot water heater Bilge pumps (2)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.