- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6CTA 8.3-M3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MAKE an OFFER!!
This Grand Banks is in immaculate condition. You have to see her for yourself. She has the preferred Cummins 8.3L 450 HP diesel engines that are reliable, economical, and powerful. 2.9 gph per engine at 1200 rpms at 9 knots. Onan 9KW generator in a sound shield enclosure.
As of July 2010 she has new bottom paint and hull sides polished. She shines like new.
Includes a 2008 Caribe 8' dinghy double hard bottom with oars!
- LOA: 43.3'
- Total Power: 450 X 2 Cruising Speed: 10-16 Max Speed: 19 knts
- Fuel: 600 Fresh Water: 268 Holding: 40
- Amidships on the main deck is the saloon. The upholstery is chamois ultra suede. Doors to the saloon are port aft of the galley and starboard by the helm. Forward to starboard is the engine control panel, gauges and circuit breakers. Aft of the control panel is the helm seat from which you have excellent vision. Behind the helm seat is the bar with a U-line icemaker installed underneath. Aft of the galley against the cabinet is a 21” Sony LCD TV that folds out allowing you perfect vision from the settee. Next to the TV is the DVD player and Satellite TV control. Aft of the door is the port side settee that has a filler insert converting the settee into a bunk. Aft of the settee is a set of storage drawers. Opposite to starboard is the L shaped settee and solid teak table with foldouts. In the corner behind the settee is the Satellite phone. There are opening windows with curtains and crown moldings throughout the saloon. All of the saloon windows are tinted. Guest Stateroom Forward and down 3 steps is the bow guest stateroom. This consists of a large Vee berth with storage underneath and a private head and shower. There are opening ports on either side or a hatch that allows for fresh air throughout the stateroom. The head consists of a Vacuflush toilet, large counter tops, ample storage throughout and an opening port. Opposite to port is the Splendide model 2000 combo Washer/dryer. Next to the washer/dryer is the hanging locker.
- Forward on port is the well-equipped L shaped galley with a new Princess 3 burner electric stove with oven and a microwave oven. Above the stove is a vent fan and custom storage lockers. There is a separate Grunert freezer and refrigerator with holding plates. Sink with hot and cold water.
- Electronics Dual station electronics provide ease of operation from either helm station. FLYBRIDGE Furuno NavNet 10" Display model 1900C Furuno RD 30 depth meter Icom IC-M127 VHF Lower Station LOWER STATION Furuno NavNet 10" Display Furuno RD 30 depth meter Icom IC-M45 VHF Ritchie Powerdamp compass Furuno NavTex NX-300 (2) (Speed/Bearing/Course) Entertainment 23" Sony LCD WEGA 21” with RCA Direct TV LCD 15” TV KVH Tracvision 4 KVH Tracphone Samsung Sync Master 151 MP Internet Router Clarion XMD 1 Stereo/CD Pioneer DVD Player DV-440
- Wired for both 12 Volts DC and 120/240 Volts AC service. Shore power hook ups both fore and aft. 12 VOLT SYSTEM Four size 8D batteries about 1.5 years old & Genset starting battery size Grp 27. Distribution panel with breakers Volt meters and amp meters Battery condition indicators Battery selector switch Engine alternators 120/240 VOLT SYSTEM 220/125/50volt shore service 50' shore power cord 50 amp Distribution panel with breakers Volt meters and amp meters Onan 9 KW Genset 2000 watt Inverter (not working) 40 Amp Battery Charger Outlets throughout Cabins There are shore power hook ups both forward and aft.
- The Grand Banks 42 Classic have walk around teak decks with a stainless steel safety rail and pulpit. She has a White hull with traditional molded in plank lines and varnished teak transom. Wide side decks with standard teak planking. The flying bridge features the standard bench seating with the additional L-settee. Tinted windows with UV protection. 8 coats of Bristol on the bright work. Gelcoat polished and waxed July 2010. New anti fouling coating July 2010. Lofrans horizontal windlass 45 lb Delta plow anchor with 200' chain rode Danforth Anchor with chain rode Salt water wash down Teak swim platform Windlass Controls Forward Deck storage Box All exterior fittings stainless steel Rail gates, port, starboard & transom Spotlight Flybridge seat cushions Hot & cold Shower at transom Mast and Boom (22’6” Vertical Clearance) Rigged for Dinghy 2008 Caribe 8' dinghy double hard bottom with oars; no motor. Textaline windshield and side window covers Avon 8 Person Life Raft Life Sling USCG Safety Gear Dock Lines and fenders Boat Hook
- Engines & Mechanical
- Twin Cummins 450 HP 8.3L diesel engines ZF Marine 280 Transmission (2.227:1) Onan 9KW generator in a sound shield enclosure. Complete instrumentation upper and lower helms 12 Volt automatic bilge pump. Vacuflush toilets forward and aft with holding tank and pump out. Engine room blowers. Racor fuel filters model 900MA Soundown shaft couplings for smooth quiet operation. Duramax shaft seals for few leaks. Bow cabin air-conditioning 7,000 BTU Salon air-conditioning 16,000 BTU Master Stateroom air-conditioning 9,000 BTU Kidde fire extinguishing system (engine room) Bennett Trim tabs Fuel tank sight gauges Spurs Line Cutters. Propellers are 4 blade 28 X 28 NIBRAL.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Sebastian River Marina, US 1 Micco FL