- 27 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Five O'Clock Somewhere" is a Bob Johnson designed pocket cruising sailboat that was built to take you anywhere is style, comfort and safety. The IPY 27 is an ideal size sailboat for the adventurous sailor or as a family week-end cruiser. This boat is well known for its sailing performance and ease of handling. The IPY 27 offers a lot of below deck room and spacious accommodations. The name "Island Packet Yacht" is synonymous with quality and IPY's hold their value because of superior construction. Five O'Clock Somewhere had a bottom job in 2010; the cutlass bearing was replaced at that time. The batteries were replaced in November of 2011 and a new water pump and impeller was installed as well. This IPY 27 is being offered in great condition and is ready to sail away.
- This Bob Johnson designed pocket cruiser is the perfect cruising sailboat for a single-hander, couple or small family. This boat with its wider beam has the interior volume of a boat in the 30 to 32 foot range. As with all Island Packet Yachts, this boat was designed to take you anywhere in comfort and safety in all seaways. Five O'Clock Somewhere has a very roomy "V" berth fwd with a large opening hatch overhead and opening ports for great flow through ventilation. Aft of this cabin and to starboard is the private head with shower, hot/cold pressure water,a marine head, stainless steel sink and a shower. Across from the head is a large locker. Next aft is the main salon with traditional port and starboard facing settees. There is a large bulkhead mounted teak dining table that folds down and opens up to allow dining from both sides. The starboard settee forms into a double berth. On the port side of the companionway is the galley with a two burner Origo alcohol stove, refrigerator/freezer, SS sink and lots of storage. To starboard of the companionway is the electrical panel and a roomy quarter berth big enough to accommodate two sleeping adults. The entire sole is teak and holly. The are screens for all hatches, aluminum ports, and companionway. The boat offers a large cockpit with newer cushions for entertaining or relaxing in comfort.
- The galley features a two burner Origo 4000 alcohol stove, Adler/Barbour Refrigerator/Freezer, Single SS sink with hot/cold water, and lots of storage.
- Ground Tackle and Safety
- 20# CQR Anchor Chain/Rode Bruce Anchor Chain/Rode Danforth Anchor Rapid Fix 406 Epirb Horseshoe Buoy
- Garmin GPS Plotter model 640 Apelco 5110 VHF Marine radio Standard Horizon HH VHF radio Autopilot Autohelm 6000 Digital depth. wind speed and direction.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. See comparables on these dot coms YachtWorld, Boats, BoatTrader, aaayachtsales.This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.