- 51 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Owner is Very Ready to hear Your offer ! 1977 Formosa 51' Ketch. Classic style with blue water capability; commissioned in 1980, has been meticulously maintained. The teak decks were removed and replaced with fiberglass, then painted with white non-skid. The dog-house has been re-constructed with its original design preserved. This yacht is ready for circumnavigation, easily adaptable for charters, family or single-handers with ample space below and well-configured running-rigging.
BIG PRICE REDUCTION! Come see us.
- Stainless steel railing surrounds entire exterior Ships boarding ladder Swim platform off stern Stainless steel security/emergency exit grates on all hatches and Completely enclosed helm features: Courbaril wood doors and trim, Lexan windows, Removable plastic drops and Hard top bimini.
- Aft Quarters: king-size bed with private head, granite counter tops and storage. Galley: Table converts to sleep two. Salon: Portside bunk sleeps one; starboard-side bunk pulls out to sleep two. Mid-ship Quarters: Pullout bunk sleeps two. Bow/Crew’s Quarter’s: Two double-tier bunks, each sleeps one. Forward Head: Granite counter tops and separate shower stall with tub and storage.
- 120 volt system with circuit breakers. 120 volt shore power. 12 volt system with circuit breakers. 120V and 12V electrical circuit panel Marinetics corp. AC and DC volt meters and amp meters Marinetics corp frequency cps 120 AC circuit tester indicators Two 120V polarity switches Guest battery switches Four Solar panels: two 75 watt & two 90 watt. Wind generators with power regulator Heart 2500-Watt Inverter/Battery Charger 16 golf cart size 6 volt high amp batteries 110V and 12V outlets Professional Mariner 60 amp Battery Charger External Balmar voltage regulator High output alternator on main engine 120V hot water heater-also engine heated. 12V fans in all quarters Non running generator, needs overhaul.
- Ground Tackle
- Ideal Anchor Windless - 1/2inch and 3/8 inch chain and gypsies with remote forward and helm 70 meters 1/2 inch chain 60 meters 3/8 inch chain 600 feet 1 inch anchor line 65 LB CQR 45 LB CQR 40 LB Danforth 110 LB Danforth Newer Anchor washdown pump Drogue anchor.
- Engines & Tanks
- Re-built 85 HP Perkins Diesel 4.236 engine and transmission. 500 Racor fuel filters. 6 KW Kohler Diesel generator – 120 Volt with capacity for 220 Volt. Needs overhaul. Newer Fuel Tanks - 300 gallon capacity Stainless steel water tanks - 300 gallon capacity 2 PUR water makers Depco fuel pump - polishes fuel, clean fuel tanks Newer 1 ¼” stainless shaft Newer Cutlass bearing PSS dripless packing gland Newer propeller Newer holding tanks for heads
- Sails and rigging
- Full Genoa High Cut Yankee Staysail Mainsail Mizzen Sail Two Lewmar 48 Three Speed Winches Lewmar 7 Single Speed Winch Baron 5 Winch Two Baron 13 Winch Baron 9 Winch Barient 10H Winch Lewmar 25 2 Speed Winch All Running Rigging Controlled From The Helm. Standing Rigging new in 2008.
- Two GPS – Apelco and Garmin Map Tech Cetrek autopilot w/remote, year 2008. Furuno Radar Depth sounder/w/spare transponder SEA 225 single sideband with SGC tuner/MFJ deluxe SWR/ wattmeter VHF radio Yaesau 8100 2-meter- VHF radio MSAT satellite phone New Iridium satellite phone system
- Granite counter tops Double ss basin sink Hot and cold fresh water faucet Salt-water faucet 2-burner Shipmate stove North & South American and European Propane system 12-volt refrigerator And abundant storage.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. See comparables on these dot coms YachtWorld, Boats, BoatTrader, aaayachtsales.This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.