- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Turbo Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Major renovation of a great 1968 Seafarer 35' Sloop. Note the hull is now painted white.
New 47 HP Turbo YANMAR Diesel engine.
New running gear.
New Wind Generator
- Total Power: 47 Cruising Speed: 6 Max Speed: 8
- Fuel: 91 Fresh Water: 25 Holding: LectraSan
- This raised saloon sloop is a great boat for any kind of cruising Ventilation is excellent and headroom varies from 6'3" to 7' 6". Vee berth clean and painted and has new cushions. Locker on starboard with storage under and in back. Port side - New Head- LectraSan- shower sump - faucet, sink. Dickenson Diesel Heater, rebuilt and works well. U Shaped galley Dinette.
- Propane cook top. Stainless steel sink. H&C Water. 110 volt refrigerator; Microwave oven. Coffee pot. Lots of storage.
- Two Depth finders - Northstar in cockpit, QT 206 in cabin Kelvin/White Binnacle Compass, night lamp, has been compensated and corrected course Cell phone repeater system 50db model, works good Standard Horizon GPS plotter system with STD VHF ships radio interfaced for the GPS link DSC. all new Antennas Chart rack and Tube holder, got to see this.
- New Electrical panel and wiring. Four New 6 volt Batteries in the keel. Four New group 27 Batteries under the floor. HEART INTERFACE 3000 watt inverter, works well.
- Mid. Boom Traveler system, Harken heavy duty, NEW. Garhauer running rig, oversized, NEW Standing rig NEW with 1/4 S.S. New Stem and stern fittings OVER SIZED New White Oak Chainplates 1x13 epoxied to hull New Schafer 2500 roller furling with new sail. Wood ratlines, New Spreader lights, leather spreader covers, w/extra rollers
- Deck & Hull
- Edson wheel steer w/brake for cruising, Quadrant - cleaned, adj. and greased Large Cockpit, 3 lazarettos are large and deep Bimini and frame NEW Hand rails new Davits on stern. All windows removed and rebedded, no leaks. Interior painted Bumpers and fenders Cabin top, handrails and slider top removed cleaned and rebedded, no leaks!! New bulbs in all NAV. lights, sockets cleaned and lubed New anti fouling coating New over sized ZINCs Fixed Keel full size, lead ballast with epoxy injected. Skeg rudder - new stainless steel shoe Rudder shaft, cleaned, adj., and lubed ALL THROUGH HULLS ARE NEW! Fiberglass decks. Two Anchors New 35lb claw anchor. CQR Plow anchor 45 lbs. with 5ft. of new 3/8” chain and 250 ft of 5/8” rode. New WINDLASS 1500watt , 12,000 lb pull by Anchorlift. Freshwater spigot at the bow. Chain locker cleaned and painted and a light is installed.
- Engine & Mechanical
- New 47 HP Turbo YANMAR 250 hrs. New 25 gallon diesel tank in bilge and a New 66 gallon diesel tank under cockpit floor, for long, long, long range. New exhaust system, muffler, hoses, etc. COMPLETE NEW DRIVE TRAIN: stern tube, cutlass bearing, shaft, prop, it was balanced and lapped Extra case oil, filters and case of fuel filters. Two New bilge pumps, auto and a manual New cockpit drain hoses and valves New water heater, 120 volt and engine heat exchanger. New hoses. New bilge blower Kateden Watermaker power survivor 80, never used, long range cruise kit, rebuild kit, lots of filters too.
- Owner's remarks
- Hull and Rig Was tested on the Chesapeake Bay from Oct 13th to 17th,,in Gale force winds; Seas were 8 to 12 ft , it was cold ! & Rainy! Conditions endured for the days when I left Annapolis and went to Norfolk VA. It passed!!!!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.