- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
1988 Catalina 30 Sloop with Diesel engine.
An offer is Welcome! The 5' 3" draft makes for a great sail. Equipped with counter top refrigerator and deep feeze , New compressor in 2011 . Sails are four years old. Roller furling and Main sail. Bimini top and extention bimini connected to the dodger. 2- anchors 1 plow, 1 Danforth. Bottom painting done 11-4-2011. Lifelines are 4 years old. Head with hand pumprev new in 2011. Battery charger is new in 2011 . Auto-pilot ( Ray-jeff ).&GPS . VHF radio. Compass. All in Very Good Condition. In the water and Ready to go.
- 30' Catalina
- Sleeps 2 in Vee berth, 2 in Dinette, Port cabin. One seat on stbd for 2 or 3. Aft. Qtr. will sleep 2.Or great storage area. It is open into main cabin. U-shaped cushioned settee and pedestal convertible table to port: cushioned bench settee to starboard: Navigation station aft to stbd. Vee is a double berth with filler. GALLEY: Is aft, port, 2-burner with oven Hillerange .Propane LP sealed in stern compartment. Manual and 12 volt DC solenoid at tank. Natural overboard at stern. Insulated Ice box. Two S/S sinks. 6 Gallon Seaward water heater; 120Volt and heat exchanged. HEAD to port aft of the bow cabin. Jabsco manual toilet with 22 Gal. holding tank. single S/S sink, handheld shower. COCKPIT: Port and Stbd seating. Helm seat. EQUIPMENT: Fenders. Shore cord. Cabin curtains. S/S BBQ. Teak table in cockpit. Edison Wheel steering, Pedestal with Chain and Cable to Quadrant. 1" shaft S/S. 2 blade folding 14" diameter. Dripless stuffing box.
- ENGINE: Universal FWC Diesel 2 cylinder 18 HP inboard Model: M25XP. With: Tackometer, Temperature, Volt, Fuel, Temp and Oil alarms, 12 volt DC blower.
- 11-12-2011 She is back in the water with a fresh bottom paint job.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. See comparables on these dot coms YachtWorld, Boats, BoatTrader, aaayachtsales.This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Me anytime. Jim Knapp. Vero Beach City Marina.