- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Verado 275 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
With a 9' 2" beam, 22 degree deadrise, and "Ztech" stepped hull design, the Donzi 32 ZF is a seriously fast open water performer. Only 260 hours on the 275 Verado's. Clean and shiny hull with no bottom paint. Priced below market for fast sale.
- With a 9' 2" beam, 22 degree deadrise, and "Ztech" stepped hull design, the Donzi 32 ZF is a seriously fast open water performer. Only 260 hours on the 275 Verado's. Clean and shiny hull with no bottom paint. Priced below market for fast sale.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Small transom door starboard Molded non-skid decks Aft seat with live bait well under Bait prep and wet sink portside Access hatches to machinery port, starboard, and center Center console with T-top and electronics box Dual racing style helm seats with drop down leaning posts Forward seating with storage under Raised forward deck with 3 fish boxes under Sun pads for forward deck
- Electronics and Helm
- Furuno Navnet GPS West Marine 580 VHF radio Magnetic compass Sony CDX 905 marine stereo w/4 speakers and Ipod plug-in
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 275 HP Mercury Verado 4 stroke outboards with 260 hrs. Bravo I stainless 4 blade props Mercury Electronic controls Mercury Power Steering All service updates have been verified by dealer
- Two 12 volt batteries Battery selector switches Marinco 15 amp shore power Dual Pro battery charger
- Additional Equipment and Features
- Six fish boxes Sixteen rod holders Eight rod storage racks Two 5 drawer tackle boxes 50 gallon live bait well Pressure fresh water aft sink Raw water wash down Raised foredeck with sun pads Recessed bow rails Pop-up mooring cleats Sani-potty toilet inside center console Fore and aft flood lights Deck lights Clear Plexiglas windscreen Power steering with tilt wheel K-plane trim tabs Livorsi mechanical tab indicators Stern boarding ladder
- Broker's Comments
- This is a lift-kept boat so the bottom has never been painted, and the hull sides are clean and shiny. However, there are a few items that need attention: Some of the vinyl upholstery is weathered and should be replaced. Some helm instrumentation and engine controls are weathered. T-top canvas needs re-stitching in a few places. The tops of the engine covers are faded All photos are of actual boat.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.