- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Hull color is Flag Blue and topsides are white with gray non skid. The bottom was peeled and an epoxy barrier coating applied.sail covers and Bimini & Dodger are near new.
- Total Power: 50 Cruising Speed: 7
- Fuel: 93 Fresh Water: 120
- There are 10 berths in 4 separate cabins. CAPTAIN'S CABIN: Totally independent from the rest of the boat this luxurious stateroom boasts a full double bed with more than ample room and the same beautiful imported teak bulkheads that decorate the rest of the boat. Its overall appearance is of total intimate luxury. The Captain’s stateroom can be entirely shut off and independent from the rest of the yacht. Dimensions of the bed are 6'80" x 5' 25". The bed is graced with a Sea View and 6 Hull Windows. She also sports drawers, several lockers, and a vanity table. A slide out Dining table make breakfast in bed or a casual afternoon lunch in the privacy of the Captain's Cabin a distinct and wonderful option. Convenient to the gangway and main entrance the captain can be on deck in seconds if necessary. You will definitely have a difficult time finding a Captain's Stateroom as beautiful and well set up in a Yacht of this size. SECOND GUEST'S CABIN - Situated on the port side between the navigation station and the Captain's Stateroom. This Teak planked cabin sports a nicely done single berth - perfect for guests or crew. Appointed to handle comfortable sleeping arrangements in all sorts of weather as it is situated in the most stable part of the hull. Its beautiful teak planking and light from it sidelight opening port make it a cozy joy tucked in between watches or lazing away reading or writing on a rainy afternoon. Its side port also provides nice ventilation for this cabin which may be shut off from the rest of the yacht by two doors isolating it from the Main Salon and Captain's Cabin. NAVIGATION STATION- Wauquiez has shown its great interest in this area by designing this compact area to have all of the comforts and capabilities of a navigation station on a much larger yacht. The navigation table provides ample room for the most exacting of navigators and with ample storage space for large charts along with bulkheads well designed to accept a multitude of electronic gadgetry and even radar. It also provides quick access by the navigator to full electrical switch panel easily accessible and providing breaker access to standard as well as emergency electrical functions aboard this fine yacht. A nice long bookshelf capable of handling the many reference manuals as well as drawers for storage and a wet oilskin locker so that the captain is always ready to take the deck in any weather. MAIN SALON - Every thing an owner could expect in a live aboard cruising Ketch. The bulkhead is done almost entirely in the beautiful amber of imported teak yet with the soft light of four portlights as well as the overhead opening skylight to provide light and ventilation. The main table is capable of opening to serve ten people. The overall atmosphere here is refined and distinguished yet it is an area where you can entertain or simply relax in total joy whether alone or in the middle of a nice large group dinner. The U shaped dinette on starboard can be easily converted into a double berth with the large overhead skylight adding ventilation to the Dorads and companionway. The more than adequate heat insulation of this area is complimented by the thickness of the side planking and deck moldings. With shelving to the sides and ample bulkheads this wonderful Salon area will lend itself nicely to the little personal touches of the Captain's lady. FIRST GUEST'S CABIN- Keep it proudly for your honored guests. As its beautiful imported teak bulkheads will certainly impress them as will its ample double bed space; a wonderful place to lounge off deck for your guests with nicely sloped bulkheads just inviting them to lean back against a cushion and read and relax in an atmosphere every bit as well appointed and relaxing as the Captain's own Stateroom. The large opening skylight serves both as convenient soft lighting, as well as fine ventilation. There is ample storage space in lockers, drawers and a large hanging locker. They will also be pleased with their easy access to the yachts second head which boasts hot and cold pressurized water a marine toilet, washbasin and ample ventilation and storage areas for their personal toiletries. HEADS- There are two on board for the comfort of Captain's and the Guests. One is located between Salon and Second Guest's Cabin. Conveniently located where first Guest's cabin, Salon and Second Guest's cabin all have quick access. The other facility is aft in the Captain's Stateroom. Both are spacious well lit and equipped with the nicest of modern conveniences- pressurized hot and cold running water and deep stainless steel washbasins, and mixer tap, shower, and marine toilet. A set of drawers and two door lockers are standard in each as well as hull windows for both ventilation and illumination.
- GALLEY - Years of Yachting experience and some serious thought have gone into making this beautiful U shaped Galley an easy to use as well as convenient galley capable of handling everything from a quick meal to a small onboard banquet. You will find all of the modern conveniences you would like. Both cold and hot pressurized water system. Two sinks and two burners LPG Shipmate gimbaled stove with oven, electric or engine driven refrigeration and both large and small storage spaces. With lots of little surprises such as - bread bin, cutting board, spare icebox, dustbin and even a thoughtful waist strap to keep the cook stable in all sorts of weather. As well designed as it is there is still a walk through passage enabling access to the sail locker. Like every where else on the boat all piping is copper. There will be no lack of facilities aboard this yacht for hot meal preparation would be a possible under all conditions.
- Icom model M100 VHF; Icom model M700 SSB with automatic antenna tuner. Brooks and Gatehouse Depth and speed through the water Robertson AP1000 Autopilot. Trimble model Navtrac GPS Plotter. Two Ritchie bulkhead mounted compasses and a Binnacle compass. Brooks and Gatehouse wind instruments are missing the anemometer due to an errant osprey.
- 120 volt 30 amp shore power with circuit breakers. 12 volt DC power with circuit breakers. New Heart Interface Freedom 20 Inverter charger, 2000 watts One starting battery. 2 golf cart batteries with room for 6 or more.
- Sails- Mainsail- 354 Sq. Ft. Genoa 1- 635 Sq. Ft. Genoa 2- 484 Sq. Ft. Foc 1-307 Sq. Ft. Foc 2- 204 Sq. Ft. Storm Jib-140 Sq. Ft. Mizzen- 123 Sq. Ft. Mizzen Staysail-270 Sq. Ft. Spinnaker-1463 Sq. Ft. New sail covers. WINCHES: 2 Enkes #23 Self tailing 3 speeds; two #28, and 2 #20 on deck. Main mast: four Enkes #22 & Barient #10, Main boom reef winches 2 Enkes #8 Mizzen mast: 3 Enkes #12 Headstay roller furling.
- Large dodger on a stainless steel frame. Two bow rollers for anchors and a stern anchor roller chock. Electric anchor windlass model SW-1 45 lb. CQR plow anchor with about 150’ of 7/16” chain. Danforth 35 lb and d 22 lb anchors Viking aluminum alloy anchor with about 200’ of nylon rode and chain. Extra chain. HULL: The bottom was peeled and an epoxy barrier coating applied.
- Meaning of Amphitrite
- Amphitrite is a Greek Sea Goddess. (Romans called her Salacia). Daughter of either Oceanus and Tethys or Nereus and Doris. Amphirite is a Nereid (a type of Oceanid) a water nymph that is confined to the waters surrounding Greece. Poseidon married Amphitrite after Delphin persuaded her to marry him and Poseidon sent a dolphin after her to retrieve her for him. Pleased with the Dolphin's work Poseidon it is said made the Dolphin a constellation and placed it in the skies in gratitude.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Jim's cell phone 321 693 0337. For information on new Wauquiez yachts go to www.wauquiez.com